Gimee Argan Ihfused Stacked Natural Mascara Terra Firma Cosmetics 0.25 oz Liquid

BY TERRA FIRMA COSMETICS

Nina W.
This has been my favorite mascara for about a year now! Makes my lashes look so nice and without flaking on me.
Cytn C.
Madrid
Very natural product! It is long lasting! It smells very good and is good with my skin! It is perfect!
I totally love it! And i use it every day or course! 😻😻😻😻 im in love
Sonia B.
me encanto el aroma del perfume lo recomiendo es tan perfecto simplemente me lo voy a comprar la siguiente ves
Savanna F.
Coldspring , Tx
This is a mascara? I thought I was perfume from the bottle shape
Courtney M.
Fort Worth , Tx
I have been looking for a new mascara that adds length and volume without clumping up my lashes and giving them the dreaded (but unfortunately once popular) "spider legs" look. Would you recommend this?