BY GIMBORN PRODUCTS

Satsifies a Cat's natural craving for grass, helps natural digestive system and acts as a natural hairball remedy. Easy to grow, water only once, special water absorbent additive, grass grows straight from the container. see more...

• Is the cat grass like catnip that makes them crazy, or is...5 Answers
Lissette C.
New york, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I thought I'd give my cats a treat after having to deal with a stressful move by planting some cat grass indoors and they loved it so much that they didn't even let the poor plant grown. As soon as it would germinate an inch or two a cat would be all over it. I highly recommend this. Especially if you have a cat that likes to gnaw on plants, this is a great distraction from your house plants.
Althea G.
Easy to grow, grows fast and cats LOVE it!! also easy to dispose of when the grass is gone. I haven't had a cat yet who didn't like to chew on this grass.
Crystal C.
Stuart, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Want to try this since my cat eats flowers and yeah that's not good for her so maybe this will be cool I could campaign it if you would like.
Jessica A.
Every time we have used this brand my cat had gotten sick. We use. Other brands and.he.does.not get sick
Jessie P.
Sapulpa, OK
My kittie LOVES this stuff. I try to keep it in the house at all times for her!
Shannon H.
My cat goes crazy after eating this and it's funny to watch her run around
Lilianne T.
Montreal, Quebec, Quebec
My fat cat is starting to do exercices with that! I bought this for him, I put some herbs in his toy and he's playing again like before!!
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
This is a great product especially if you have in door cats,my cats love this...
Amber K.
Valdosta, GA
Is the cat grass like catnip that makes them crazy, or is it more like something for them to calm their stomachs?