Gimborn DRD401704 Pro-Treat Freeze Dried Chicken Liver 4Oz uploaded by Nikki H.

BY GIMBORN

This chicken liver is diced into reward-size treats for use as an obedience and training tool. The treats are 100% natural, rich in protein and preservative-free for a healthy snack. Treat your pooch to Gimborn Pro-Treat Freeze-Dried Chicken Liver for Dogs. This 100% natural, raw chicken liver is diced into treat-size pieces for you to reward your dog's good behavior. Rich in protein and preservative-free, your dog will love this healthy, great-tasting treat. The treats are packaged in a resealable package to maintain freshness. For dogs Maintains the aroma, full flavor and nutritional value of 100% raw chicken liver Diced into reward-size treats for convenient serving Great for use as an obedience and training tool Rich in protein and preservative-free Packaged in a tamperproof, resealable container to maintain freshness Feed 1 - 2 cubes daily for small dogs, 2 - 3 cubes daily for medium-size dogs and 3 - 4 cubes daily for large dogs Contains chicken liver Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 70.45%, Crude Fat (min) 15.38%, Crude Fiber (max) 0.07%, Moisture (max) 6.5% Available in a 3-oz. tub see more...

• "The dogs both go crazy whenever I have them." in 1 review
  • "I've gotten this for my dog I believe or something like it my dog loved them " in 1 review
  • "He goes crazy for these freeze-dried treats." in 1 review
Nat F.
My boyfriend bought me two Brittany puppies as a surprise and we wanted to train them properly as soon as we got them so they could be used for hunting. After a lot of research, we decided to use these as our primarily treats. They are phenomenal! Our dogs love them! They do have an off-putting odor, however, the dogs don’t mind one bit. Great for serious dog owners.
Nikki H.
Columbus, GA
My dog is extremely picky and almost always only likes soft treats. I was recently given a sample to review and at first he just took the treat and spit it out. The second time he ate it after a little licking and now he comes running every time. These are a little on the expensive side but if you love your fur balls and want them to have pure chicken liver treats they will love then this is the way to go.
Caitlyn C.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
I use these for training my German Shepard and my mothers poodles. They loooove this Stuff so much, such a great training treat I highly recommend them ! Good price and a really good amount very light weight I bought mine from Petco I bought the little tube for 8 bucks but they also have a huge tube for I believe it was 25 bucks you should try it out
Elizabeth A.
Cary, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These are by far the most sought after dog treats (by my dog...) He will start doing every trick in the book when I start to open up the tub. I love the tub that it comes in because it keeps the treats fresh. They have different sized pieces and the end of the bucket is mostly powder, but I've used that sprinkled over my dog's food to make it more tasty!
nicole j.
Midland , TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have 3 dogs and they all love these and the beef livers as well! They are a great topper to add to kibble to add a little something to their meal or great just as a treat. They are livers so it's expected they don't smell the best. Which is also another reason the dogs love them so much I'm sure.
Amanda S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog, a bichon poodle mix, loves these. I use it as a training tool. I've been trying to get him to drop things and pick it up by command and it's been working. I've also gave some to a friend's dog who is a german shepherd and he loved it too. It's a great training treat to use.
Samantha K.
My dog is on a completely raw diet, so I try to find her unprocessed treats with minimal ingredients and this hits the spot. This has only one ingredient, which is chicken liver, and is also freeze dried and unprocessed like bacon/sausage dog treats.
Sonja M.
Howell, NJ
This is a wonderful product. 1 ingredient so you know it's good for them. The dogs both go crazy whenever I have them. They don't smell very good but it's freeze dried meat so it's not surprising.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
Tundra, my Great Pyrenees, LOVES these. He goes crazy for these freeze-dried treats. This treat does leave a HORRIBLE odor on your hands though. I have to wash and wash and wash my hands.
Lisa  K.
Jonestown, Pa
My dog has many food allergies, so I have a hard time finding treats for her. These are like GOLD. She absolutely loves them! And they are very reasonably priced!!

Walmart