BY GIMBORN

Freeze dried treats no additives no preservatives and no refrigeration required. 100% pure bite size treats with full flavor and nutritional value of the fresh raw natural product. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein - Not Less Than 50% Crude Fat - Not Less Than 5% Crude Fiber - Not More Than 3% Moisture - Not More Than 6%. Ingredients: 100% Freeze Dried Beef Liver. Capacity: 21 oz. Satisfaction Ensured. Your Pet will Love it. Makes for a great Gift. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Lexington, KY
These can be on the pricier side of treats, but they are SO WELL WORTH IT! My aussie loves them so much that there is no new trick we can't learn with these. Seriously. With the help of these treats, I've taught him how to put his toys in his bins, go get my glasses, and we can even tolerate getting nails clipped now!
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Spokane, WA
I love these! Being a positive reinforcement trainer these are perfect to get your pup motivated. Works every time.
May B.
May B.
Georgetown, TX
Great training for food motivated pups. They can not revisit the smell and they are easy to get focus with
jennifer h.
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY
I bought this product several times our pitt likes it very well i will definitely buy more
Sara P.
Sara P.
Mammoth Lakes, CA
Umm... YES! My dogs love these so very much and I don't mind giving them to my dogs because they're just liver! Freeze dried liver! They're a little pricey but I don't mind because they also last for a very long time... Because they're freeze dried!
Kate P.
Kate P.
Pet Lover Expert
My dogs vet gives these out. And my dog loves these so much, she goes crazy for them. She does just about anything for a few of these!