Gimbal's Gourmet Jelly Beans uploaded by Lisa  W.

BY GIMBAL'S

Est. 1898 Gimbal s Fine Candies®. Assorted Favorites. 41 Flavors: Banana Blue Hawaiian Baja Margarita Wild Cherry Watermelon Root Beer Spicy Cinnamon Tutti Frutti French Vanilla Grape Buttered Popcorn Peach Very Blue Lemon Meringue Blueberry Pink Grapefruit Licorice Pineapple Boysenberry Key Lime Wow! Chocolate Strawberry Kiwi Fruit Punch Passion Fruit Raspberry Java Tangerine Cotton Candy Coconut Perfectly Pear Pina Colada Red Delicious Strawberry Daiquiri Orange n Creme Tiramisu Green Apple Cinnamon Roasted Marshmallow Bubble Gum Strawberry. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "Love the flavors - will definitely buy again" in 1 review
  • "These are really good quality jelly beans." in 1 review
  • "I like the choice of flavors and just the right amount of chew. " in 1 review
  • "I've had a ton of jelly beans in my time, but these were definitely the best (aside from the Harry Potter ones) ones I've ever had." in 1 review
  • "Love them, so many different flavors, so yummy." in 1 review
Danielle F.
BOURBON, IN
I like these. Very comparable to Jelly Belly but much less expensive. I like to grab some jelly beans every once in a while to cure my sweet tooth! I like most of the flavors except popcorn...that one is gross.
Monica C.
Alamo, TN
Really good jelly beans!!! They are a lot like Jelly Belly but at half the price!!! It's easy to eat these fast so be careful when you get a hand full. They are addictive!!!
Crystal B.
I stumbled upon these when I was searching for jelly beans to snack on during Doctor Who. I bought these because they were a better value than another similar bean. These are way better! Oh my gosh these are good! Mixing flavors together adds another level of flavor. I loved these so much, I ordered them to add to the Christmas gifts that I was getting my sisters, because I want them to see how amazing these beans are.
Jessica V.
If I am in the mood for Jelly Beans (which are my favorite) but I can't justify spending that much money I will purchase these jelly beans, which are almost just as good but not quite. But I do purchase these quite frequently. I have a hard time trying to not eat the whole bag.
Melissa Y.
New Brighton, MN
I really like these they have great flavors and a very large variety of different types of flavors. I must say they are not as good as the Jelly Belly, some flavors compare but overall Jelly Belly is better. Just because I like Jelly Belly a little bit better does not mean that these are not awesome Jelly beans I would eat anytime!
Michelle F.
I got some of these in my Candy Club box for April 2015 & I must say... they did NOT disappoint. I've had a ton of jelly beans in my time, but these were definitely the best (aside from the Harry Potter ones) ones I've ever had. My boyfriend & I really want to purchase more!
Wayne S.
Harrisburg, PA
I first discovered these at a local discount store. After eating some, I became hooked! They are more affordable than Jelly Belly and basically taste almost the same as JB. Good flavors and a good price - what more could one ask for? They are definitely worth buying again.
Rachael B.
Denton , TX
These jellybeans a great alternative to jelly bellies beans. They have a variety of flavors in taste really great! They also come with a great price tag very reasonable.
samantha j.
Monroe, GA
I love Gimbal's Jelly Beans because of the awesome, juicy flavors that are so attractive to your taste buds. With the wide variety of flavors to choose from it's hard to have a favorite flavor. Thank goodness there are so many in a container because my craving for them is a little out of control.
Angela L.
Millersport, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are so delicious and comparable to the leading gourmet jelly bean without the higher price. Plus with this lidded container there isn't the possibility of ripping the bag and spilling the beans.
rachel m.
ireland
Are these as good as the orignal jelly bean factory ones???
Ricketta B.
Port Arthur, TX
I absolutely love each and every one of these gourmet jelly beans. Every time i pick me up a pack at a store, I wonder if a new flavor is in the bag. My question is, are their going to be any possibly new flavors coming out soon??
Stephanie H.
Chuckey, TN
I've never had these. Would you recommend em?
Is this for money
Olivia M.
Hope Mills
Does it come with all the flavors