BY GIMBAL'S

Est. 1898 Gimbal s Fine CandiesĀ®. Fruit Chews High in Antioxidant Vitamin C. Made with Real Cherry Juice. 9 Cherry Favorites: Cherry Daiquiri Cherry Cola Bing Cherry Chocolate Cherry Black Cherry Cherry Cheesecake Kiwi Cherry Cherry Vanilla Wild Cherry. Gimbal s facility is proud to be: Kosher ~ Pareve. Peanut Free. see more...

• I think I need these in my life. Are they really good or just medio...1 Answers
  • I think they taste amazing and I get mine at Walgreens. Yiu could e...1 Answers
  • Are these good? they look pretty good. And where can I buy them?1 Answers
  • "Great for dessert or as an ice cream topping." in 1 review
  • "My favorite flavor in the bunch is bing cherry." in 1 review
  • "They are adorable and shaped like hearts which is perfect for a valentines day treat." in 1 review
  • "I was surprised there would actually be 9 different flavors of cherry." in 1 review
  • "I first tried these last valentine's day at walmart after they lowered the prices at midnight." in 1 review
Rosaly N.
Rosaly N.
They are the perfect gift to give and receive. Anyone would be delighted to open a jar of these festive looking hearts.
Emmaris B.
Emmaris B.
Manati, PR
A todos nos gusta las cherries. Si son en dulces mejor. Perfectos para compartir. Convenientemente en un empaque.
Melody H.
Melody H.
The best jelly beans ever! I am so over the moon for these. The taste is so fresh and delicious. You wont find a better one i can assure you.
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Hillsdale, MI
Didn't have any of the kiwi cherry in the ones I bought. A few of the flavors tasted the same.
Jody M.
Jody M.
Bronx, NY
Absolutely delicious and in every cherry mix possible, the heart shape is also cute and fun.
Cleburne, TX
Love these. I would pick a favorite but I have to say they all tasted amazing. And you cant beat the price
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Miramar, FL
I first tried these last valentine's day at walmart after they lowered the prices at midnight. Let me tell you, these jelly beans were the best thing to ever happen to me! They were technically my friends, but I pretty much ate them all. And all this coming from someone who usually hates anything cherry flavored!
Kortney S.
Kortney S.
Highland, CA
I love all things cherry and this candy is no exception. They are adorable and shaped like hearts which is perfect for a valentines day treat. They are kind of like Jelly Beans but bigger. Absolutely delicious!
Liana S.
Liana S.
Atlanta, GA
I first got these a few months ago from my Goodies box. I've been hooked ever since. The best jelly candy ever! My favorite flavor in the bunch is bing cherry. They all taste so refreshing.
eric m.
eric m.
Mcalester, OK
I bought these in a small package. they are great if you love the taste of cherry.
Chelsey C.
Chelsey C.
I think I need these in my life. Are they really good or just mediocre?
Cleburne, TX
I think they taste amazing and I get mine at Walgreens. Yiu could even look on amazon
alicia d.
alicia d.
Williamston, SC
Are these good? they look pretty good. And where can I buy them?