BY GIMBAL'S

Est. 1898 Gimbal s Fine Candies®. Fruit Chews High in Antioxidant Vitamin C. Made with Real Cherry Juice. 9 Cherry Favorites: Cherry Daiquiri Cherry Cola Bing Cherry Chocolate Cherry Black Cherry Cherry Cheesecake Kiwi Cherry Cherry Vanilla Wild Cherry. Gimbal s facility is proud to be: Kosher ~ Pareve. Peanut Free. see more...

• I think I need these in my life. Are they really good or just med...1 Answers
  • I think they taste amazing and I get mine at Walgreens. Yiu could...1 Answers
  • Are these good? they look pretty good. And where can I buy them?1 Answers
Gimbal's Cherry Lovers Jar
  • "They are adorable and shaped like hearts which is perfect for a valentines day treat." in 1 review
  • "I was surprised there would actually be 9 different flavors of cherry." in 1 review
  • "My favorite flavor in the bunch is bing cherry." in 1 review
  • "Great for dessert or as an ice cream topping." in 1 review
  • "They are the perfect gift to give and receive." in 1 review
Kayla B.
Miramar, FL
I first tried these last valentine's day at walmart after they lowered the prices at midnight. Let me tell you, these jelly beans were the best thing to ever happen to me! They were technically my friends, but I pretty much ate them all. And all this coming from someone who usually hates anything cherry flavored!
Kortney S.
Highland, CA
I love all things cherry and this candy is no exception. They are adorable and shaped like hearts which is perfect for a valentines day treat. They are kind of like Jelly Beans but bigger. Absolutely delicious!
Liana S.
Atlanta, GA
I first got these a few months ago from my Goodies box. I've been hooked ever since. The best jelly candy ever! My favorite flavor in the bunch is bing cherry. They all taste so refreshing.
Melody H.
The best jelly beans ever! I am so over the moon for these. The taste is so fresh and delicious. You wont find a better one i can assure you.
Elisabeth C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are so good with many different flavors to choose from! If you LOVE cherries you'll love this, guaranteed. L o v e
Rosaly N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
They are the perfect gift to give and receive. Anyone would be delighted to open a jar of these festive looking hearts.
Emmaris B.
Manati, PR
A todos nos gusta las cherries. Si son en dulces mejor. Perfectos para compartir. Convenientemente en un empaque.
kylei H.
Cleburne, TX
Love these. I would pick a favorite but I have to say they all tasted amazing. And you cant beat the price
😍 Yvette P.
Pretty good. I was surprised there would actually be 9 different flavors of cherry. Overall not bad.
Shannon H.
Hillsdale, MI
Didn't have any of the kiwi cherry in the ones I bought. A few of the flavors tasted the same.
alicia d.
Williamston, SC
Are these good? they look pretty good. And where can I buy them?
kylei H.
Cleburne, TX
I think they taste amazing and I get mine at Walgreens. Yiu could even look on amazon
Chelsey C.
I think I need these in my life. Are they really good or just mediocre?