Gilmore Guys

Veteran fan Kevin T. Porter and newcomer Demi Adejuyigbe go deep into Gilmore Girls episode by episode with special guests to analyze, praise, mock, and gab about all things Stars Hollow and beyond in their hilarious Gilmore Guys Podcast.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gilmore Guys!
How would you rate this product?
Corey C.
I am through season 6 on this podcast and if you are a GG fan, you will love this! They are hilarious and you will never look at the show the same way again. And how wonderful is it to get a guys perspective on GG?! They have recurring guests that are from the TV and comedy world that really add to the show. It's one of my morning routine go-to's.
Kelly M.
Slippery Rock, PA
This is the best Gilmore Girls podcast I’ve listened to, and I’ve tried out a lot! The start of the podcast is less polished and you might get a little mad when they don’t know how to pronounce “Doose’s” incorrectly, it gets to be a great podcast with a lot of fun. This is a podcast I re-listen to over and over as a sort of “comfort” podcast. I love the Gilmore girls and the Gilmore guys! Whenever I’m listening I’m disappointed that I came to it too late and missed the live shows! They have the best songs.
Tamar D.
Wilmington, DE
Started listening in real time back in 2015 and have continued to listen as Gilmore Girls is on a constant loop in my house. I love revisiting these guys for laughs and maybe some tears (the good kind) It’s been especially comforting given our current quarantine situation. Thank you Demi and Kevin!
Eloise H.
Melbourne
The best podcast ever! I’m obsessed with Gilmore girls and this is perfect for listening to while out in a walk or while taking a break working from home Gilmore Guys

Looking for your answer?