Gilmore Girls uploaded by Kathleen F.Gilmore Girls uploaded by Jill G.

BY GILMORE GIRLS #14 in TV

Gilmore Girls: The Complete Sixth Season (6 Discs)

• Do you think they should make another season?3 Answers
  • What is your favorite episode of the whole show? (including the new...3 Answers
  • Who is your favorite of Rory's boyfriends? I'm 100% #TEAMLOGAN10 Answers
Jessica A.
This is the last season that the original creators/writers worked on, and you can really tell if you ever watch season seven. Anyway, you definitely see Rory and Lorelai grow a lot in this season. Rory seems so grown up for not even being out of college yet, and Lorelai is slowly figuring out what does and does not make her happy. This show is overall comforting. The writing is unmatched and the characters are so realistic. I recommend this season to any gilmore girl fan, new or old. It was the last season (until the 2016 revival) that was written by Amy Sherman-Palladino.
Anamaria L.
Anamaria L.
Washington, DC
Gilmore Girls is super dynamic in several ways, specially with all the references to movies, songs, books included in all the fast paced dialogues. You can rarely get bored of it. The characters background stories are interesting since they all are very common people but how they develop their personalities through out the seasons pull together the dramatic, humoristic and sad moments as a whole coherent world.
Lorelai and Rory are the main characters, they are just amazing and how they balance each other's life. Lovely duo!
Jessica A.
I do not think there is a better TV show in existence. You will never want to stop watching the lives of these two women. The first season is where you fall in love with all of the characters of the small town. The price for this DVD set is very affordable now, especially with the new Neflix series coming out. The picture is good for being an early 2000 production and the soundtrack is perfect. I would recommend for anyone looking for a new TV show full of comedy, romance, family, friendship, and strong women.
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
In my opinion, Gilmore Girls is one of the best shows that has ever been aired. The relationship between characters is more than believable, the dialogue is witty and fast-paced, and the sense of humor is impeccable. It is a great show to binge watch, and I love rewatching episodes even though I've seen each one multiple times. I highly recommend this show to anyone looking to get immersed in a wonderful TV series!
Kathleen F.
Kathleen F.
Coffee? Check! Fast talking hilarious ladies?? Check! Quirky fashion? Check! The cutest town ever? Check! I bought the complete series of the show and have absolutely loved it. The series I bought came with really cute packaging and had complete guide to Gilmore-isms for every pop culture reference in the whole series! Can't get enough of this show! I am so glad it's coming back!! "OY WITH THE POODLES ALREADY!"
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Seattle, WA
I could not love a show more than I love Gilmore Girls! I have watched the series 4x on Netflix. My husband is always like "you're watching this again!!" I get bored of listening to music while I work so I enjoy listening to the banter in Gilmore Girls. I can't decide who I like more... Emily or Richard. I can't wait for the 4 part revival series to come out! I hope it is as good as the original series.
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Stone Mtn, GA
Absolutely love the show. It broke my heart when the show was over. So I watched reruns on TV as often as I could. So, when I heard that the complete series was on Netflix, I was so excited! I watch the shows as often as possible. The characters are well written, as the show progresses. Lorelai and Rory are not perfect, and as the seasons progress, they show their flaws humanely as possible.
Mariangel C.
Mariangel C.
Miami , FL
I will give this show five stars..it was and still is my favorite TV show. Lovely characters, smarts and well done dialogs, Lorelei is my fave girl. The only thing didn't like was the sudden ending but Soon will see the special all seasons to watch the properly closure for the fans. Yesterday saw the pilot again and cracked me up. I recommend this show eyes closed.
Liz C.
Liz C.
This is my all time favorite TV series. I own every season on dvd and watch them regularly. This is a uniquely written series with quirky characters in a small town setting where everyone is in everyone else's business and then some. It has extra dynamics with a broken down family situation and the growing relationship between and mother and her daughter.
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
Austin, TX
I love this show! The mother/daughter dynamic between Lorelai and Rory is awesome and I love all the zany characters in the town they live in, Stars Hallow. I've rewatched each episode multiple times, I love all the pop culture references and hilarious inside jokes. I can't wait for the new series on Netflix! Team Logan all the way!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Who are your favorite Stars Hollow residents? Personally, I love Kirk, Miss Patty and Babette...they cracked me up regularly.
Anika B.
Anika B.
Seriously wondering if you are Team Logan, Jess or Dean for the revival?
Katie O.
Katie O.
Warrior, AL
Who is your favorite of Rory's boyfriends? I'm 100% #TEAMLOGAN
Angelina H.
Angelina H.
Louisville, KY
In the revival who do you think Rory is going to end up with?
Allyssa T.
Allyssa T.
Lethbridge, AB
Who's excited for the revival!? I can't wait!