Gilmore Girls uploaded by Kathleen F.Gilmore Girls uploaded by Jill G.

BY GILMORE GIRLS #17 in TV

Gilmore Girls: The Complete Sixth Season (6 Discs)

• Did anyone else go crazy when Jess made his return? <32 Answers
  • Do you think they should make another season?3 Answers
  • What is your favorite episode of the whole show? (including the n...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jamie J.
For anyone who likes witty comments, quirky personalisties, communities, family or even romance than this series is perfect.
It
focuses on the daily lives of mother/daughter team: Lorelai and Rory
Gilmore. This series starts off with Rory at 16 and her mother, who had
Rory and left home when she was 16. for all these years they have
relied on each other but when Rory gets an offer to prestigious school,
financial hardships follow and Lorelai turns to her parents for
assistance. This first season focuses on the precarious relationship
they two have with the Lorelai's parents. In addition, thoughout the
series we get to meet the fascinating people of Stars Hollow (where they
live). Exuberant Sookie, the ornery yet caring Luke, the noisy
neighbors, stunted Kirk and many more loveable characters. As all
drama's must we also get to join the Gilmore's in some of their
relationships as well.
Do not think that this series is only for
females! I know guys who would watch episodes with me and would get a
kick from the wittism shown and the fast paced dialogue with pop-
culture references makes this fun for everyone. So while its perfect to
sit and watch with you mom, grandmother, daughter, etc; feel free to
watch it with your boyfriend, husband, neighbor, etc. The lighthearted
comedic side is a perfect blend to its drama/family counterpart.
 So sit back with your
favorite snacks ( I guarantee you'll see the Gilmore Girls do the same
throughout the show), grab a friend or family member and enjoy the show.
Catherine I.
Rockford, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Oh where do i begin. I love the mother daughter granddaughter relationship. I LOVE the small town feel. I love rory and jess(and her other boyfriends)but mainly jess she seemed more grown up with him and dean. The original gilmore girls had story character development. Didn't feel rushed.

No i do not think they should have had the reunion. So much they did wrong with it. No small town feel. Mostly only about rory which i am pissed about we will get to that later Lorelei and the grandma. No freindships or how they are no towns peoples stories of how they where doing. They didn't really have alot of family time which was what gilmore girls is supposed to be about,that and the town the relationships. It seemed like nobody really grew up but jess and maybe dean. Rory oh my gosh first of all being logans mistress COME ON! Not leaving him,she was always a smart girl. The last episode finding out she was pregnant and not finishing it.So Amy sherman-palladino SCREWED the once great show up completely and left it off on a big cliffhanger just because it didn't end originally how she planned. She didn't care she screwed it up either. So no i don't think it should've ever had a continuation.
Ravan A.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this show but I’m not going to lie - it’s annoying to watch more privileged white people and their trivial problems. This would get five stars if they even for once admitted how privileged they are but they act like everyone’s life is like this and it’s frustrating because the only poor people they ever show are white men so we’re supposed to feel bad for them? This show is not based in reality but the writing is excellent and they do a great job of giving that coming of age feeling for women and girls alike.
Diana Y.
Aurora , IL
I bang my head many times for ignoring this show in my teen years. I recently started binging on this show on Netflix and omg ! It’s the best. A mother daughter love. I can relate sooooo much to this show, it’s freaky. It’s funny, sad and real. Makes me wish I lived in such a close community to be honest lol. Highly recommend this show.
Katie L.
Rockville, MD
This is my all-time favorite show! I have seen the series probably about 10 times from beginning to end. They are so relatable and it’s such a sweet show. You just wish that you had a family just like that. I would recommend watching this if you have not seen it already. It doesn’t play on TV as much anymore but it is on Netflix!
Adele L.
Yuma, AZ
I have EVERY SINGLE season of this show and still watch it till this day. The mother and daughter combo is something amazing. The drama and love between the characters is something you will not see on tv today. Great for kids and adults alike. Great for Christian families to watch together.
Hannah H.
Cordele, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I was that girl, who wanted to be a Gilmore Girl lol. I love the closeness of Rori and Lorilei. I have watched every episode and i had to catch it every afternoon after school. For two hours straight it was Gilmore Hour lol. Show is funny, quirky, and just an all around good show. There is something for everyone, and i believe that the characters are very relate-able.
Marisa R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This has got to be one of my favorite shows of all time! I got so attached to characters and the town it's set in as well. I could watch re-runs ALL THE TIME. The acting improves over time and so does the script. It's a family favorite of ours, I definitely recommend it.
Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Omg such an amazing show!!!! I watched this when the reboot happened and I fell in love! It’s definitely a show I would recommend! Such a cute mom and daughter relationship!
Jess K.
Astoria, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Such a cute show! I watched this growing up when I was in high-school. The relationship between her and her mom remind me of my relationship with mine and I think that’s what I loved about it so much.
Amanda B.
Who are your favorite Stars Hollow residents? Personally, I love Kirk, Miss Patty and Babette...they cracked me up regularly.
Anika B.
Seriously wondering if you are Team Logan, Jess or Dean for the revival?
Katie O.
Morris, AL
Who is your favorite of Rory's boyfriends? I'm 100% #TEAMLOGAN
Brittany R.
Middlebrg Hts, OH
Is this available on blue-ray?
Angelina H.
Louisville, KY
In the revival who do you think Rory is going to end up with?