Gilly Hicks Clothing

by Gilly Hicks

I keep trying to scan the bar code on this body and room spray so I can review it but it comes up as ECOTOOLS CONFIDENCE IN BLOOM BEAUTY KIT ?
How much do you shop here?
Is this product good or bad?
Start your review of Gilly Hicks Clothing!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
They always have great deals on their underwear and their sports wear is super cute and they have great sales. in reviews
I've heard from people that their bras are super cheap and good quality for their price... also Idk if the owner(s) of A&F, Hollister, Gilly Hicks and this another store are all the same owner.in reviews
Gilly Hicks has really cute clothes and they're good quality, but they're prices are still too high for a starting out brand.in reviews
i could definitely do without the ones with sayings on the butt but besides those they're very cute and comfy!in reviews
They always have great sales, way cheaper than victoria secret and it is cuter than victoria secret too.in reviews
jen H.
Nixa, MO
Fashionista Expert Level 7
1,975 reviews
Every day bras, bralettes and undergarments. Fashionable and fair priced. Can run on the smaller side so finding things that fit are difficult sometimes but the fashion is beautiful.
Kaylee C.
Melbourne, FL
I bought Gilly Hicks Boyshorts (panties) from Hollister they’re so comfortable they’re similar to actual shorts like but short they’re super soft and jammy like not to wear under like jeans or anything but more to wear to bed! I definitely recommend!
abbie C.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I used to buy all my lingerie from Aerie, and Victoria's Secret. However, I was looking for a cheaper option with comfier bralettes, bras, and underwear. Gilly hicks has great deals on lingerie, pajamas, and loungewear! I own many items from Gilly Hicks and have never been disappointed. I own everything from Bralettes to Underwear. Not only do they offer great deals, but their products are comfier than any Victoria's Secret products I have owned. They also have a great inclusion of sizes which is always great.
Kate H.
Fort Worth, TX
i love this brand! they have cute and comfy loungewear and under garments! i think they’re great quality
Ann O.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
A clothing brand for millennials, GILLY Hicks make some really cute brightly patterned items such as bathing suits and lingerie. The prints are really tiny and the lingerie is fun and a little sexy. The bathing suits are very good quality and have lasted me two seasons so far with minimal fading or shrinkage. You can also find some fun fruity and fresh fragrances while you are shopping here.
Abbie Q.
Grand Rapids , MN
Gilly Hicks has super cute tops and shorts!!! I love their style of clothes and love the Koala Bear logo (they use to have tshirts with him on it, not sure the they did that anymore though) they have some good sales sometimes and their sweatshirts and tees and super comfy!!!
Daphne W.
Tacoma, WA
Fashionista Expert Level 4
They have super cute and good quality clothing, pajamas/underwear. I absolutely love their flannel jogger pajama bottoms - cute and comfy!! Highly recommend for pajamas!! This brand is a great alternative to Victorias Secret.
Dianna M.
Charlotte, NC
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Gilly hicks has the highest quality, most comfy underwear’s I’ve ever used honestly. I am obsessed. If you go in store to hollister you’ll likely find them on sale too :)
Maddie F.
Basking Ridge, NJ
I love this company so so much! there sleep wear is very comfortable and I love wearing there comfy bras to bed!!
Brianna P.
Terre Haute, IN
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I absolutely adore Gilly Hicks. Hollister sold some of there underwear and I had to get some they were so cute and fit so well. I’m not really familiar with the rest of the clothing line but I love there underwear and bras. So cute and affordable.. I’m a size medium and have had no problem with them irritating my skin or being uncomfortable. I’m interested in trying a bra from them as well. #gillyhicks #influenster #sizemedium #lovelovelove
Ask a question to the Influenster community...