BY GILLIAN'S FOODS #40 in Salad Toppings

Gil Croutons Gf (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor... see more...

Casie C.
Grant, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm OBSESSED with croutons, I eat them by themselves all the time! On my recent diet I can't have them as much as I'd like, but this brand is a healthier alternative and tastes just as great! I've been through three bags already, and plan on buying more!
Kimberly L.
Denver, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are great my mom doesn't eat gluten so when I'm home neither do I with something like this I had no idea they were gluten free till I saw her using them.
Lindsey W.
Branson, MO
Gluten, wheat and dairy free are great!! Love these croutons and cant wait to find them again so I can buy them up
Lindsey W.
Branson, MO
Where can i find more of these at?
marisol c.