Gillette Venus Women's Refill Razor Blade Cartridges, 4 ct

The Venus Original razor features 3 blades and protective cushions for a smooth, close shave. Fits all Venus razor handles except Simply Venus.

Gender: Female

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gillette Venus Women's Refill Razor Blade Cartridges, 4 ct!
Maryville, TN
I don't shave much because I have very sensitive skin, but when I do I always use these. They get a really close shave and don't irritate my skin nearly as much as other razors.
Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores
New Richmond, OH
Smooth as silk legs for me when I use venus shave tools. It's a little expensive but i like the feel of my legs when I'm done shaving.
Eucha, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
These are better than any other razors. It's a close shave and comfortable. Use with the cream venus makes and its smooth for days.
Oily, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Portland
These are really great razors - I use mine once a week for bikini, underarm and legs and they only go blunt after about 3 months. They're super effective and I like the gel stuff around the outer edges that help it glide. Great colour and great price, will repurchase!
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness