Gillette Venus Women's Razor Blade Refills 14 count + Gillette Venus Embrace Women's Razor Blade Refills 2 count, 1 kit

BY GILLETTE VENUS®

Gillette Venus Women's Razor Blade Refills have 3 blades with a lasting glide strip. Close and clean in one stroke. Three blade smoothness with an indicator strip. The blue strip fades away when you are no longer getting a optimal Venus shave. This pack also includes two Venus Embrace razor blades. Venus Embrace razor blades have 5 blades Venus Embrace’s 5 curve-hugging blades shave you close with a protective Ribbon of Moisture for incredible glide see more...

Jennifer F.
Ellsworth
I like these blades, they give me a quick and close shave, they aren't too pricy and they last a lot longer than they are supposed too. Or maybe I just use them too long because I'm cheap. Regardless they do what I need them to do without scraping the heck out of my legs or irritating my skin or having too many extra lotions/oils/blades/etc attached. Well in fairness they do have some extras but I don't feel like I'm paying an arm or a leg for extras I don't care about like the weird gel blades that get gross after 2-3 uses
OnDeane J.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Can't go wrong buying in bulk! The razors themselves are long lasting with proper care so this pack usually lasts me a year to a year and half. The blades are strong and rarely.
Never get caught without a razor for your important occasion.
Marina M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Beach days, pool parties, and sun dresses... Need I say more!! And there's nothing better than a value pack!