BY VENUS

Gillette Venus with Olay UltraMoisture is an advanced formula with 5x more moisturizers* for soft, smooth skin every time you shave, and comes in a rust-free can with a transparent gel gauge so you know exactly how much gel is left. *vs. Ivory bar soap 5x more moisturizers* for soft, smooth skin every time you shave *vs. Ivory bar soap Rust-free can Gel gauge so you know how much gel is left in the can Remarkable coverage helps prevent missed spots For great results, use with Gillette Venus with Olay Comfort Glide razor Gender: Unisex. see more...

Dana R.
COLUMBUS, OH
This is one of my favorite shaving products. I like that its a gel and spreads so easily. It doesnt quickly disappear either. Its gentle on the skin and leaves my skin feeling soft.
Carrie A.
Paragould , AR
I love my Gillette razor and ehen I started using the shaving gel I was so excited I do love the product and silky smooth legs.. however I do feel this for some reason dulls my blade quicker than other shaving gel products. I am not sure why.
Brin D.
Concord, CA
Having previously only used body wash for shaving, this shave gel is seriously a shaving grace! I like that it dispenses as a gel and then lathers up into a rich foam immediately, so a little goes a very long way. I like this better than just light shave foams, which I feel like I go through way too fast. You just need a dab of this and a can will last for months. It also smells wonderful and feels quite moisturizing, although I still always apply lotion after.
Tina P.
A shaver is a girls bestfriend specially when you have a hot date lol so shaving cream is something you always need to have .
Michaila F.
The cashmere shaving cream smells so good, I love it. It spreads on well and gets the job done, no sticky feeling!
Abigail J.
Waynesboro, VA
Creamy, luxurious, smells good. Helps me get a very clean shave without nicks, scrapes or cuts. No burning after!
Sarah P.
Super thick and foamy, works great for shaving. The smell is really nice as well, it has a soft vanilla scent.