BY VENUS #1 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Gillette Venus with Olay Moisturizing Shower and Shave Cream gently cleanses and helps protect your skin while shaving. Our formula combines moisturizing ingredients with the delicate scent of freesia. Use while shaving to reveal visibly more beautiful skin. Features and Benefits Gently cleanses while you shave Combines moisturizing ingredients with the delicate scent of Freesia Rust-free bottle, 10 fl oz (295 mL) For great results, use with Gillette Venus ComfortGlide Freesia razor Gender: Female.

Vanessa C.
Fort Worth , TX
Only product i love to use!! Makes shaving so much better it leaves my skin feeling very smooth and hydrated. It doesn’t irritate my skin product is very long lasting and it’s affordable. I’ve been repurchasing for a while now i love the variety of scents!
Sarah A.
This product goes on very smoothly, easy to use and rinse! I love this product a lot. I have used this product many times. This product is a lot silkier than others. Very effective, makes your skin soft. Very satisfied with the results for sure.
Yessenia L.
I love the smell of the bottle is so cute color is cute as well I believe the bottle is the perfect size for the price also it gets the job done it’s very foamy but I think that’s the point other than that I love it I am definitely recommend
Hannah H.
CORDELE, GA
Left my legs feeling super smooth and moisturized. Scent is amazing and it’s thick so less chances of cutting yourself with the razor. Fairly priced and a little goes a long way. I use on my legs, under arms, and other places I shave.
Erika C.
Brooklyn, NY
Venus is my go to shave gel because it leaves my skin smooth and prevents razor bumps or stray hairs. It lathers up really well and doesn’t leave a scent or residue on my sensitive skin. I highly recommend this shave lotion
Sara A.
Indianapolis , IN
Love this shaving cream it’s silky, smooth and keeps my legs feeling soft after shaving. It also has a nice scent. Doesn’t lather like other creams but I still really like it. Great value and price. Will continue to buy.
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
Out of all the products I've used over the years, this by far is my favorite one! It feels great and the quality is amazing. If you're looking for a go to everyday product , this is the one! Affordable and easy to find!
Chelsea L.
El Paso, TX
Pretty good products. I prefer men’s razors and shaving cream particularly because I feel like they’re slightly better but I have no problem with this particular razor, the blades last a really long time and I’m able to get a close shave every time not to mention the shaving cream is very moisturizing and helps prevent razor burn. If you’re picky when it comes to shaving products you honestly can’t go wrong with this one.
Bailey W.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
I literally hate this. I don't usually write bad reviews but ugh this stuff sucks. It doesn't feel like a shaving cream just regular body wash and i get horrible razor burn when i use it. But the worst part is the smell. It smells okay at first but every single time i use it i can literally TASTE the scent of it for like an hour after. It's disgusting and I have no clue why but i hate hate hate it.
Leslie Z.
Love this stuff it’s very good for dry skin and to shave with its two products in one and you can’t beat that with its price tag! Gillette Venus with Olay Moisturizing Freesia Shower & Shave Cream
Amanda O.
Which scent is your favorite?
Marie D.
Magnolia, TX
Is it a really good product?
Deborah C.
Elgin , OK
I never see this in Walmart , where I can find it?
Debbie h.
Newton, NC
Is this a foam or a gel cream?
Jessica B.
NYC
Does this help razor burn? Also how is the scent of this? Is it overbearing?