Personal CareHair RemovalWomen's RazorsGillette
Venus with a Touch of Olay Shave Gel Violet Swirl - 25 oz

Gillette Venus with a Touch of Olay Shave Gel Violet Swirl - 2.5 oz.

NULL

esta marca es excelente
How good is this product? I don't know if I should buy?
Is the shave super smooth?
Start your review of Gillette Venus with a Touch of Olay Shave Gel Violet Swirl - 2.5 oz.!
Valorie N.
Center, KY
Gillette Venus with a Touch of Olay Shave Gel Violet Swirl - 2.5 oz. uploaded by Valorie N.
I have previously used Venus with Olay Shave Gel in a different scent. This scent is nice too! so glad I received this in my FREE Vox Box! It's a fabulous product that rubs on thick and shaves well leaving legs silky and smooth. The only issue I've ever had is that the bottle seems to "run out" before it feels empty.
Katrina S.
Gillette Venus with a Touch of Olay Shave Gel Violet Swirl - 2.5 oz. uploaded by Katrina S.
Great travel size options available, and it has okay in it too which leaves your skin soft !
Tiera T.
Montgomery, AL
I love the feeling after I have shaved my legs. I have never felt so much moisture at one time.
Audra D.
I'm not really one to use shaving cream. But I seriously love the shaving cream. It leaves my legs and under arms feeling so smooth after I use it. It literally smells so good
Marina K.
Deerfield Beach, FL
A single bottle lasts me up to 2 months. I shave every other day. It does a great job with moisturizing the skin. The scent is very nice and it is my favorite. I have tried many other shaving creams and this one is always the best. I 100% recommended.
Tanesha Joan F.
Maricopa, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Gillette Venus with a Touch of Olay Shave Gel Violet Swirl - 2.5 oz. uploaded by Tanesha Joan F.
This product was given to me by my grandfather as a Christmas gift, got to say, it is absolutely amazing, it hydrates my skin after I shave causing me to not have any irritation, which is something other products cause to my skin. It also smells really nice, i recommend you guys getting this. [product:venus-with-olay-ultramoisture-–-violet-swirl]
Kimberly C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I enjoy this shaving cream , the smell is pleasant and even my boyfriend likes it's since I always find it outside the shower ... LOL I use it at lease 3-4 times a week ! I would buy this again !
sofie H.
Manhattan
smells super nice AND THE WHOLE CAN IS RUST PROOF which is so important to me for some reason lol. i would recommend it, doesnt dissolve after a few mins, keeps skin moist!
Debbie H.
Orange, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Oh my baby ! Yes I said baby ! Because, your skin literally feels like a babies but after using this shaving cream ! And of course you have to shave to make t feel like that ! I love how this shaving cream only requires just a little to cover so much ! It foams as soon as it hits your skin and it bubbles ! I even find my daughter playing with it sometimes ! Lol
Sarhay Q.
Sanford, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Excellent shaving gel, I love the texture, super soft and with a pleasant aroma. Makes my shaving routine easier