Gillette Venus Waterless Razors - 1.36 oz. uploaded by Erica P.

BY GILLETTE VENUS®

Shave anytime, anywhere No water, sink or shower needed Gel applicator + cleaning pad Lubricating SoftGel with aloe Single blade disposable razors see more...

• Is the Venus Waterless Shaver worth it? Gillette Venus Wa...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Erica P.
Spartanburg, SC
When I saw these at the store, I just knew I HAD to have these. I bought them for emergency leg touchups. I used one this morning before I went to the gym and the razor snagged continuously. I had multiple areas that bled. My legs are now covered with razor burn.
Stephanie A.
Jersey city
I didn’t like it that much because it only has one blazer and I feel like you have to pass it more than once, I don’t feel like it’s super effective but it can take you out of an emergency!
Regina D.
This lroduct is amazing!!! So convenient and does the job so good. I would recomend to try and remove the hairs after your shave by tapping on a surface so you can que everything out
Heather M.
Silver Spring, MD
These awesome razors are great for your underarms and such.
You could use it on your legs, but I've found that it takes a little longer and the blade understandably dulls a little faster.

I should also mention that I have really sensitive skin so I was really nervous trying the waterless razor out. Luckily, it was all positive results.

Above the blade is a sponge that releases a smooth aloe gel, which helps prevent the skin irritation.

I pack them in my "overnight bag" when I stay overnight at my mans house.... incase it ends up turning into a couple nights. :-)
These are also perfect to throw in your gym bag or in your desk at work (incase you plan on going out right after work!).
I mean, no one likes hairy armpits.. lol.

These razors get 2 thumbs up from me!

I hope this helps! Gillette Venus Waterless Razors - 1.36 oz.
Varah T.
I actually really liked these. I stumbled across them while shopping in Walgreens and have yet to find them anywhere else. I was skeptical because it's a gel based application, but it actually worked pretty well on my underarms. DOWNSIDE: It's pretty difficult to clean both the razor and the sponge applicator if you want to use it for a 2nd or 3rd time, but it's not impossible
Karina O.
Port Arthur, TX
I absolutely LOVE THESE! I always forget to shave and what a fantastic product! Its size is perfect so i can keep it in my purse and it works fantastic! It leaves my skin super cleen shaven and soft!!
Mary M.
Blythe, CA
I absolutely love these!! I always get made fun of for dry shaving but now these have saved my life. The gel that comes out of it is perfect.
Trista H.
Regina , Saskatchewan
Is the Venus Waterless Shaver worth it? Gillette Venus Waterless Razors - 1.36 oz.