BY GILLETTE VENUS®

Gillette Venus Waterless Razor see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Brittany W.
ANACORTES, WA
When I saw this in the store, I thought it was a very neat concept and the price was super reasonable. I was pretty excited to use it so I opened it and squeezed the gel all over my legs and used the sponge-like applicator to rub it all around and then like the package said, I turned it over and shaved my legs. At first it was pretty cool. But after a minute or so, there was blood spots all over my legs. I became disappointed because generally, I use the 33 cent disposable razors from the nursing home I work at and dry shave my legs in about 3-5 minutes and never have cuts or razor burn. I didn't expect this razor, being the brand it is and even having the gel versus me generally dry shaving, to cause my legs to bleed, burn, etc. Not happy with my purchase. I may try once more, but if I get the same results, I will not rebuy.
Chelsea N.
I did not like this at all. I got it as a way to shave the missed spots during shorts season and it didn’t work the way I thought it was going to. It broke my legs out really bad. I will never use this again.
Aiyana B.
Clinton, UT
I've never heard of this product until earlier today while shopping at a ShopCo in Kansas. I figured I'd give it a shot, not knowing the price. Sounds silly now, but I figured it was gonna be like 10$ or around that. The price was not listed. When we rang it up, it was just under 3$! I was surprised! Knowing what I know now, it makes sense! I've been away from home for a little over a month now, and I am currently in a place where I need to be fast and this is just that! Fast! You squeeze an aloe gel on whatever area you are shaving and use the razor side to shave like normal! You are supposed to rub the gel in at the end, but I applied such a thin layer that it was not necessary. It didn't leave my legs dry, but smooth! I am going to use lotion for some added moisture. I'd recommend this to anyone! Perfect for travel or if you're in a pinch for time. I know I'll be keeping these on hand at all times!!
Bella L.
Listen I am infamous for leaving spots. I can't tell you how many times I see a small patch. This product is perfect not only For travel but small enough to have in car,purse, whatever.  U just apply gel, flip it and shave. That's it.  #GilletteVenus #contest
Andrea T.
Sellersburg, IN
I had never heard of this until I was on my way to a special event and realized I had forgotten to shave my legs!!! 🙄so I stopped to get a razor and found these!! So great!!! Works great and afterwards my legs were super soft! Great price and great product!!! Will definitely buy again to keep in hand for emergencies!!
Nicole D.
Union, MS
Sorry it's used. It looks like a lot of gel but it's not. The little you do get it works great!! Wish it was a little bigger. One of these does about one leg then your stuck having to buy another one. Unless you have blonde hair. Buy two!! I would get again
Kaileigh E.
Chester, OK
I bought this product tonight and I'm not to impressed. It worked great on my right leg but not so well on my left. My legs are smooth but it left me with a few cuts. I might would repurchase this but maybe next time I would use water even though it says "waterless"
Patricia A.
Lake Charles
This  is the worst thing i have every Got.It Cut my legs all up.Well never use it again.it was very cheap. Well not buy it again
Haley H.
0/10 recommend unless you wanna WRECK YOURSELF!!! I created this account literally to warn the universe... beware
Lexi C.
Great in a pinch! I wouldn't recommend on thick hair or for every time use but this product is perfect for touch ups or emergency shaves. I left my house this morning and totally forgot to shave my legs. I had shaved them 3 days earlier but they were quite prickly and I had an event to go to later. I picked this up and got on the subway and literally used it on the subway down to the event. I had a couple people stare at me but whatever. You have to make sure to squeeze the lubricant out before you run the razor over your leg or else you will get razor burn. I loved how I could easily toss this into my small hand bag and reuse for future touch ups. I also liked that it didn't leave residue or stickiness to my legs. My only complaint is that it isn't leak proof and $5 CAD is a bit steep for a disposable product. $3 would be a more appropriate price. All in all, I would purchase again and have already recommend it to my sister!