Gillette Venus Waterless Razor

Gillette Venus Waterless Razor

What exsxtly does it work? If it has a Gel wouldnt you want to wash it off? I thought the product was meant for grab and go dry shaving.
Start your review of Gillette Venus Waterless Razor!
kylie D.
Gillette Venus Waterless Razor uploaded by kylie D.
Honestly the best invention ever, a complete life saver. Perfect size for travel and on the go. It’s a summer necessity! Highly recommend!
Patricia A.
Lake Charles
This  is the worst thing i have every Got.It Cut my legs all up.Well never use it again.it was very cheap. Well not buy it again
Maisa L.
Rossville, IL
Gillette Venus Waterless Razor uploaded by Maisa L.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
love it! Skin feels so soft and it fits perfect in my bag and it’s super cheap. Highly recommend this product!
Emily R.
Chandler, AZ
Gillette Venus Waterless Razor uploaded by Emily R.
Purchased at: CVS
Gillette Venus Waterless Razors - 1.36 oz. I was so curious I actually bought this! It really worked better than I expected. It has this little sponge and you squeeze the tube and this nice gel comes out. Make sure you wet that sucker first!!! It actually shaves pretty well, too. Only 3 🌟 because it's a one time use type of thing.... but that's probably the point? 🤷🏼‍♀️ Good idea 💡 to have in your purse 👛 though.
Janice D.
This was a really great waterless disposable razor. I use it for routine maintenance weekly and it’s great for somebody who works late at the office and wants to perk up themselves Before going out. This is good for the woman I’m a go
Etta T.
Tiger, GA
Gillette Venus Waterless Razor uploaded by Etta T.
Gillette Venus Waterless Razor uploaded by Etta T.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Would be good for on the go. As a touch up for missing a small spot. However you are going to need water in order to rinse the blade. Gillette Venus Waterless Razor
Kristy G.
West Palm Bch, FL
Gillette Venus Waterless Razor uploaded by Kristy G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Honestly, I was expecting this product to be completely awful. I gotta say I was pleasantly surprised. Of course, it doesn’t match up to shaving in the shower but it’s great for those times when you need to fit in a quick shave. The gel comes out kind of gloppy and uneven, but there is a sponge on the opposite side of the razor to even it out. *Make sure you are very generous with the gel or you will get cuts and razor burn just like you would if you were to dry shave. The gel is definitely key* The razor has what looks like a guard on it but still managed to achieve an extremely close shave and leave my legs feeling amazingly smooth and hydrated. I did have trouble around my knee area though. It left tiny little cuts on both knees... possibly because I went over them too quickly. Overall this is a great product & I’m definitely going to always have one on hand.
Veronica M.
New City, NY
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
This razor is very convenient for travel and is a very cool concept. The first use was the best but other uses cut my legs and got more difficult to squeeze the product out. Recommend for a short trip or beach stay!
Paula G.
Astoria, OR
Purchased at: FreshDirect
I saw these and thought they would be great for travel or when I needed to shave my legs in a hurry. Boy was I wrong, tGillette Venus Waterless Razors - 1.36 oz.he aloe didn’t come out evenly and the sponge kept falling off. I used it a few times thinking I’d have better luck, but I cut myself several times every time I tried. It’s a good concept but you’re better off using a regular razor. I would never recommend this to anyone.
Miana R.
South Gate, CA
I do not recommend this razor as I have pretty thick hair it was merely impossible to shave without needing to rinse out the hair. It was OK the first couple of swipes, but then the hair just clogged up in the razor and I had to rinse it with water even though the packet says you don’t need a sink or shower. There’s so much solution in the razor that it can be use multiple times, you’ll just have to keep rinsing the hair out of the razor.