Gillette Venus Vibrance

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Any compatible blades for this? I know men's blades are cheaper s...1 Answers
  • How long does a razor usually last?1 Answers
Carolyn H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use the disposable version of these. Honestly, I know they supposedly only last a few weeks, but o can make mine stretch for a couple months. I clean it between uses, but find that it doesn’t pull or tear the skin regardless what shape the moisturizing band is in. When combined with a quality shaving cream, this shave is second to none.
Savannah C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've been using a safety razor for the past few years(the kind you put a double sided razor blade in), and felt reasonably happy with it. The only problem came from not being able to safely shave anywhere I couldn't see clearly, which ended up giving me more than a few nicks over the years. I remember using the Venus when it first came out, and liking it a whole bunch, so when I got a chance to test it out again I jumped at the chance. The cushioned blade really hugs curves and gives a super close shave, way faster than I could comfortably do it with a safety razor. Most importantly , since the blade is always at the proper angle, I can shave everywhere, even places I can't see, safely and quickly.
Kaine A.
Lacey, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
You’re supposed to replace your razor every month or so but I’ve been using this same razor for at least 8 months, it doesn’t get as dull as disposable razors, and it has a very comfortable grip and flexible design, I definitely will be using this until I can’t anymore; then I’ll just buy more!
Haley H.
I have tried this razor among other Venus razors and I was not impressed. The vibrancy feature is not effective not that I was entirely sure how effective I expected it to be. It works fine in comparison to any other Venus razor but is not worth extra money for being a Venus “vibrance”.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this razor. The color is to die for. Especially since purple is my favorite color. It really adds a pop of color to the shower. And it comes with a case that it sits in and that opens to hold your new razor blades that are unopened. It stays on the wall of your shower at any height or place you choose with the included suction cup.
The razor is decently priced and lasts years.
Its easy to switch out razors and gives the closest shave I've ever had with no cream needed.
The replacements are so expensive and need replacing so often it gets so pricy. Its almost not worth it though. Nothing compares if I'm honest so it all comes down to if you can afford it and want to shell out yhe money.
Hollie S.
Mason , WV
I’ve used these razors in the past but I still always find myself going back to the men’s Gillette fusion razors. Call me crazy, but they really get the job done. As far as the Venus goes, I could deal with I️t in a pinch but it’s not for me for every day use.
Gabriele V.
Tewksbury, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I get these for free at CVS when they are on sale and stack coupons. I keep them for traveling purposes. The blades are not very sharp and can only be used on my legs then thrown away. It will start to pull on my skin if I try to shave too much with it.
Amy N.
Seattle, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
People always ask me why I would rather spend $15 on this razor versus the $1 per razor 10 packs. Well not only do Venus razors just look cute and nice to be an accessory in my shower, the heads are interchangeable and last oh so long versus the cheap dinky ones that rust after a week of sitting out. I get so much use out of a single razor head and they always have cushioning that makes the shaving process easy, quick, and harmless. I have noticed that I get a lot less cuts using Venus versus other brands!
Shannon S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This razor is great, it does it's job and leaves your skin smooth. I like that the blades are interchangeable with other Venus blades. One blade usually last me one month. Razor blades aren't cheap but this brand is on the cheaper side.
Brittany P.
['Cheswick', ''], PA
This razor gives you such a nice shave! I always get nervous around my knees but not anymore with this razor! And the razor blades last for quite some time! I don't have to switch out the blades as much as I do on other razor products
vanessa h.
San Jose, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Any compatible blades for this? I know men's blades are cheaper so looking for any way to save money considering how often I have to buy disposables.
Priya B.
How long does a razor usually last?