BY VENUS #37 in Women's Razors

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Any compatible blades for this? I know men's blades are cheaper s...1 Answers
  • How long does a razor usually last?1 Answers
Paula S.
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I really love #GilletteVenusVibrance and when I have extra cash these are the ones I prefer to buy. Buying the razor is less expensive than buying the additional razor refills so I tend to do that. I rarely if ever get nicked and I always pair my razors with a quality shaving gel. I prefer these razors because they really get a close shave in the underarm area versus the disposal razors, which always leave a 5-o'clock shadow because I'm hispanic. You're getting your moneys worth with these razors!
Monica E.
Monica E.
Stockton, CA
This is the only brand of razors I will use! It's isn't really cheap like others that will break in your hand, not get all the hair, or cut you. But it is cheap enuh to afford and the only one I will buy. It fits in my hand perfectly and comfortably and glides smoothly across my legs and arms without ever cutting me. I absolutely love this brand and will only ever use this one.
Jill C.
Jill C.
Seattle, WA
I have used Venus products for years and have been very happy. This razor provides a clean and smooth shave with no fear of cuts like other razors. As far as the vibrating feature I am not sure if it makes that much of a difference as Venus razors in general are excellent. I would highly recommend using this product for the closest shave you can get.
Naomi P.
Naomi P.
Mi piel es muy sensible y por eso casi no me gusta utilizar afeitadoras ya que me irrita mucho la piel, pero una vez estaba en apuros y necesitaba depilarme rápido las piernas y agarre esta afeitadora y me gusto, no sentía picazón ni ardor, se lo recomendaría a otras personas con piel sensible pero cada cuerpo es distinto así que no sé..
Tamara O.
Tamara O.
I tend to use razors on a daily bases but this razor is probably one of the best razors I use. Gillette Venus Vibrance helps me get those hard to reach places and doesn't cut me like other razors do. To those who tend to want smooth legs but don't want to go through the hassle of worrying about cutting themselves should get this product
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Oakdale, CA
This razor makes shaving so smooth and full proof. The primary shaving strip contains aloe, botanical oils, and special ingredient "TONE" to gently exfoliate and moisturize. The soothing vibrations can result in fewer nicks and cuts and includes one "AAA" battery. This shaving compact is ideal for mounting in the shower or for traveling
Brigid Z.
Brigid Z.
Flat Rock, NC
Gillette Venus Vibrance razors are the best kind of razors I've ever used. They are so effective and never give you razor burn. They stay sharp longer than regular razors and are very affordable. They keep your body feeling smooth, refreshed, and never cuts you. I would highly recommend this to all women who prefer to shave.
Mabel T.
Mabel T.
Minneapolis, MN
For me the higher end venus and bic brands seem to work about the same and it really depends on what's on sale. I like the venus because it seems to leave my legs a little smoother/more hydrated after I shave which is really nice. It also lasts a long time and just gets the job done. A little pricey, but aren't all razors?
Jackie Z.
Jackie Z.
Astoria, NY
This is the only razor you need in your life. I love the shape of it and the handle. I use it almost every day.... almost because i am lazy. It feels great on your skin, easy to use, little to no nicks or bumps. You don't need to replace the blade too often which is nice- and when you do, its easy to do. Love this product.
Ariana O.
Ariana O.
Cottage Grove, OR
This razor has plenty of blades to catch every last hair. Purchased my last razor at Costco because the price was too good to pass up. You pay for what you get, yes, pricey, but all razors are pricey. I am more than satisfied with this product and have replaced it several times with the same product.
vanessa h.
vanessa h.
San Jose, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Any compatible blades for this? I know men's blades are cheaper so looking for any way to save money considering how often I have to buy disposables.
Priya B.
Priya B.
How long does a razor usually last?