Personal CareShaving & GroomingShaving CreamGillette
Venus Vera Bradley with Olay - Blushed Bloom

Gillette Venus Vera Bradley with Olay - Blushed Bloom

NULL

Donde puedo encontralo?
Is this still on the market?
does this work to make legs smother ?
Start your review of Gillette Venus Vera Bradley with Olay - Blushed Bloom!
Breanna M.
Foley, AL
Gillette Venus Vera Bradley with Olay - Blushed Bloom uploaded by Breanna M.
I love this shaving cream! I received it in my first Influenster box! It’s a pretty purple when you squeeze it out, and it smells lovely! I got the matching razor, and it makes me feel girly having it as a set! Highly recommend this shaving cream!
LaTonya S.
Alexandria , VA
This is the first shaving gel I ever used and it is amazing!!! This helps shaving go so smoothly!!! This product leave my skin so smooth and moisturized. I was so happy with this product the scent is so refreshing. Also I love how the can is rust free I would definitely recommend.
Chasity C.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
Gillette Venus Vera Bradley with Olay - Blushed Bloom uploaded by Chasity C.
I really loved the Venus Vera Bradley Ultramoisture Blushed Bloom Women's shave gel. Obviously its very cool and fashionable when you combine Venus and Vera Bradley. The shaving cream foams and spreads nicely. It is amazing for a nice close shave and helps prevent cuts.
Jessica R.
Garland, TX
This shaving gel is amazing!!! Easy to work with. Leaves my skin super soft after shaving. It also so affordable i totally recommend this product.
Victoria J.
Columbia, SC
I love this stuff! It is similar to most canned shaving creams, but the gel-like cream in this can is very smooth and easy to apply. Not much will stick to your hand - it all goes on the part of your skin that you intended. This shaving cream is very inexpensive and the price is well below the quality. One of my go-to shaving creams, for sure!
Kelli B.
Conway, AR
Gillette Venus Vera Bradley with Olay - Blushed Bloom uploaded by Kelli B.
Purchased at: Target
This shave gel is really good. It smells very nice, is very hydrating, and allows for a closer shave. This product is absolutely perfect and exceeded my expectations. It is reasonably priced at $2.50. I highly recommend this product!Gillette Venus Vera Bradley with Olay - Blushed Bloom
Jessica L.
I love this shaving gel! It helps the razor go smoothly on my legs, and also leaves my legs feeling really smooth after they are shaved! I love the smell of it too. I love the can that it comes in because it doesn't leave a rust mark in my shower. Will keep purchasing!
Deishalie O.
OH MY LAWWDDD! I love how this shaving cream smells. It made my legs super smooth and soft. I never buy shaving cream. I usually just use conditioner but after trying this complimentary gift Influenster sent me I’m going to start buying this.
Krista E.
Smells great! Leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth! Very pretty color too. My legs feel moisturized and no razor bumps
addi A.
Peru, IN
Gillette Venus Vera Bradley with Olay - Blushed Bloom uploaded by addi A.
Gillette Venus Vera Bradley with Olay - Blushed Bloom uploaded by addi A.
I’m not a huge gel fan, but this one is a favorite! It smells awesome and foams perfectly for shaving. I also love that it’s pink! It’s a lot of product for a good price and I would definitely buy it and recommend to a friend!