Gillette Venus Vera Bradley Razor

NULL

Donde puedo conseguirlas?
Is this this compatible with other venus razor heads?
Is this still on the market?
Start your review of Gillette Venus Vera Bradley Razor!
Euless, TX
Gillette Venus Vera Bradley Razor uploaded by Ashmita T.
This razor gave me the smoothest shave ever. I didn’t get any razor burns. It glided smoothly and gave me closest shave ever.
Sicklerville, NJ
Gillette Venus Vera Bradley Razor uploaded by Samantha S.
I love all Venus razors but especially this one! I never really thought of a razor as pretty, but this changed my mind lol It is lightweight but durable. The sugar berry scent is amazing! I really enjoyed this product and like all Venus products I know it’ll last a long time!
Olathe, KS
Gillette Venus Vera Bradley Razor uploaded by Alexandra Y.
I liked MOST of this VoxBox. This came with a razor and shaving cream from Vera Bradley, as well as fluoride free charcoal toothpaste from Native. First, the shaving cream is nice. I don't typically use shaving cream at all, but I liked the consistency (like a conditioner), and the scent is pleasant. The razor on the other hand, wouldn't be something I'd use again. The moisture strips on either side was so bulbous, it was actually difficult to use. My husband tried it too, and had the same issue. The handle is metal, and good quality. The toothpaste was nice. I don't use fluoride free toothpaste, but if you did this is a good choice. It's minty, but very mild. Vera Bradley + Venus Pure Honeyflower Women's Shave Cream Native Charcoal (Fluoride Free)
Alexandria , VA
Gillette Venus Vera Bradley Razor uploaded by LaTonya S.
I love love love this razor!!! I love the pretty colors and patterns that makes me feel girly. I love how the handle is nice and sturdy. I love how smooth and moisturizing this razor is. Its so easy to glide this razor is very flexible it literally shape your every curve!!! I will definitely be buying more refills.
Sicklerville, NJ
Gillette Venus Vera Bradley Razor uploaded by Alyssa S.
I LOVE this product!! I got it for free with Influenster’s and I’m amazed at the overall product! It is not only super cute and smells amazing but the quality of the product is fantastic!!
Florence, KY
It’s amazing!!! Has a lovely smell and my shave is super smooth!!! I’m very pleased with my results!!! Love the design of the razor nice and sturdy not heavy but you know it’s not cheaply made as well. I will definitely be buying refills!!!
Gillette Venus Vera Bradley Razor uploaded by Mande L.
This razor is a definitely must have, glide on your skin real smooth and leaves your skin feeling super soft !
Knoxville, TN
Gillette Venus Vera Bradley Razor uploaded by Miranda E.
This smells like apples - my favorite fresh scent so a happy surprise. It left my skin nice and soft. I received a complimentary item for review.
Albany, OH
Gillette Venus Vera Bradley Razor uploaded by Jamey C.
Love love love itttt. By far one of my favorite from you guys. Very effective and perfect. I even needed a new razor
Jim Thorpe, PA
Gillette Venus Vera Bradley Razor uploaded by Ivy G.
Hard to use during the shower. I love the fact it uses less plastic but it slips off my hand when I use it. I also wished it came with a suction holder after I use it . The razor itself works great and the smell is very nice and not overpowering. Overall I wouldn’t buy this razor in the future.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Indianapolis, IN