BY GILLETTE VENUS®

Venus Breeze & Bonus SatinCare Dry Skin In-Shower Moisturizer Venus Breeze Razor with moisturizer provides a strong, smooth shave Comes with SatinCare moisturizer for enhanced shaving comfort and effectiveness see more...

Ellie H.
Greenville, NC
Words cannot begin to describe how much I loathe these razors. Every single time I use them they cut my legs up immensely, especially near places like my ankles & knees. I had it literally take a huge chunk out of my shin because I was trying to get a close (& yes, catious) shave. Not only that, but the moisture thing around it fades very quickly which makes the shaving experience even more uncomfortable once it's gone.
Megan C.
Pewaukee, WI
I absolutely love this razor. I normally suffer from razor burn on my legs due to my really dry skin; however, I have been using this for over a month now and no longer have that issue! I normally get my refills at Walmart if I am in a hurry, but you can find them anywhere! I have ordered a few time off of amazon when I have the mental capability to plan ahead, but te great thing aobut this product is that you can find it anywhere. I love this product!
Alyssa S.
Sicklerville , NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great product that leaves my skin feeling new and smooth. The in the shower moisturizer is amazing and has helped my dry skin become very healthy and looking brand new. It isn't expensive and for what it does is amazing. After buying this product once I always buy it.
Lupita R.
Pixley, CA
I like using this brand when it comes to shaving because it the brand that leaves my legs the smoothest. This breeze type I like because how it saids in the title I feel like my legs get this breeze with it so it keeps my legs refresh.
Rosmary M.
I totally love the gillette venus breeze. First of all I do not need any shaving cream just water because this razor has gel bars that work incredibly well.. It goes gently over the skin where you want to shave and live that I do not have to worry about cuting myself or something like that..
Olivia p.
Rogers, AR
I use this everyday! ..yes, I shave my legs everyday and this is amazing. Easy to use and leaves my legs always feeling so smooth. I think it is affordable and I will always repurchase!
Jasmine W.
Justin, TX
This is an amazing duo! I love that it isn't too harsh in the skin and it keeps the skin protected! It is very smooth and it always meets my expectations! I bought it at a local grocery cap store and would definitely buy this again!
Sonia A.
San Jose, CA
Goes on smooth as silk I can start from the ankle all the way to my thigh and I don't have to worry about getting any little cut it's so soft and I don't need anything before is just a very smooth cut
Mariangel O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This shaving machine I love because of the fact of having those banditas that protect the skin from irritation and because it brings this lotion that moisturizes the skin, would certainly buy again.
Alisa C.
West Hartford, CT
The Gillette Venus Breeze with in-shower moisturizer is one of the best razors out there. Super smooth shave and rarely get any cuts like with cheaper brands. Only complaint is they tend to be more pricey.
Brenda B.
It is safe? <3
Jamie H.
It is safe to use? I wanns tasted, but I don't know if is it safe and good.