BY GILLETTE VENUS® #20 in Shaving Creams & Gels

Our Most Advanced Shave Gel Formula to Support a Flawless Shave, Every Time You Shave Remarkable Coverage Helps Prevent Missed Spots 2 Ultra-Creamy Formula Helps Protect Against Nicks, Redness Feel of Razor Burn 3 For Great Results, Use with Gillette Venus Swirl Razor With 5X more moisturizers, Venus with a Touch of Olay, Violet Swirl shave gel, helps protect skin against moisture loss while shaving. 1-800-GILLETTE

• Is the shave super smooth?4 Answers
  • Does this have a gross smell? 6 Answers
  • How did you guys receive this ? i ahvent gotten a vox box since t...8 Answers
Buy on Amazon
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Gillette Venus with a Touch of Olay Shave Gel, Violet Swirl, 8.4 oz more...
I honestly never thought that I would like this shaving cream, but I had some extra in my bathroom and I was in need of some. Much to my surprise, I actually really like it!

You don’t need a whole lot of shave cream with this one because a little goes a long way. It’s also extremely moisturizing and makes your skin so soft after shaving with it - almost to the point where you might feel like you don’t need to moisturize afterwards!

All in all, I would highly suggest this shaving cream, especially paired with the Venus swirl razor for a very close and comfortable shave!
Britt D.
Coeur d Alene, ID
Review for: Ultramoisture 2-6 Aerosol Can more...
I don't really use shave gel (bad I know) when shaving. I got this one in a set for Christmas and honestly will probably be using it for the rest of my life. I have NEVER had a shave gel/cream actually moisturize my skin like this one does. Even 2 to 3 days later my legs are just as soft and moisturized as when I shaved them. This has helped keep my legs hydrated this winter and will keep them looking fantastic in the summer. I HIGHLY recommend this shave gel.
Elisibeth S.
Fairview park
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Gillette Venus with a Touch of Olay Shave Gel, Violet Swirl, 7 oz more...
I don’t love this stuff. I don’t love it’s ingredients and I don’t love shave gel. I feel like I waste half of it because it slides or washes off before I get to shave every part. I guess it does it’s job as far as helping the shaving process if it stays put though. There are other products I like more so I would not repurchase this after it’s gone
Sam S.
This shave cream starts out as a blue gel and then when you rub it against your legs foams into a nice thick creamy foam. It is very smooth and silky while shaving and provides great moisturizer. It also has quite a nice scent!
Bianca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I forgot how much I like using a shaving gel over foam until I purchased this. Smells great, goes on smoothly and makes shaving that much more enjoyable. It prevents nicks and razor burn very well and doesn't leave my legs dried out after I'm done shaving. Would recommend this product 😁
Charnell F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the best shave gel I've tried. This cream sticks to my skin and I feel like I put on lotion on the shower after I've shaved. Best shaving cream for the price!
Hannah V.
Berwyn, PA
I got this in my stocking for Christmas one year and I can't think of a more luxurious shave gel. I typically use conditioner to shave because it is clear and allows me to see what I'm shaving. But this left my skin so buttery soft that I would consider permanently switching to this. It is a little too expensive for me to buy on a regular basis, but maybe for a special occasion I'd buy it again.
lauren v.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
instantly fell in love with the smell and then the product itself! i bought a small travel size one to test out first and will be going back for a full sized bottle! left my skin feeling amazing after shaving and the smell continued to last too! recommend to all you ladies!!
Debbie H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Oh my baby ! Yes I said baby ! Because, your skin literally feels like a babies but after using this shaving cream ! And of course you have to shave to make t feel like that ! I love how this shaving cream only requires just a little to cover so much ! It foams as soon as it hits your skin and it bubbles ! I even find my daughter playing with it sometimes ! Lol
Rachel D.
Crestline, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is seriously the nicest shave gel. It smells really nice and a little goes a long way. Usually gel to cream formulas feel very drying, but not this one! My legs felt moisturized! No razor burn and it helped give me such a smooth shave! I found it at discount drug mart since my walmart didnt have it. Gillette Venus Ultramoisture Violet Swirl Shave Gel with Olay
kathy p.
Inglewood , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How did you guys receive this ? i ahvent gotten a vox box since the #cheersvoxbox 😞
Ashton H.
Harleyville, SC
Does this have a gross smell?
Taylor B.
Sandusky, OH
Is the shave super smooth?
Aleksandra M.
How good is this product? I don't know if I should buy?
katherine c.