BY GILLETTE VENUS® #24 in Women's Razors

"Close Shave And Beach Ready Skin In Just One Stroke! Three Blades Surrounded By Soft Protective Cushions, With A Pivoting Rounded Head To Fit Easily Into Hard To Shave Areas. Moisturerich Strip With Lubricants And A Touch Of Aloe For Great Glide Specially Designed, Scented Handle For Great Control Var Wccpi = ""Prod6021842"";" see more...

Gillette Venus Tropical Disposable Razors
  • "The five blades allow for a nice close shave, and the glide enhancers give such a smooth shave that I even tried it without any cream and it still shaved smoothly!" in 5 reviews
Kristina N.
Thomaston , CT
Wellness Guru Expert
I love these razors! They are a little bit more pricey than the alternatives but they are so effective it is worth it! They are long lasting and do not get dull easily. I love that it has many blades and the gel strip and the tropical scent smells amazing and makes me love using them even more!
Sandy H.
These razors are really good I really liked them they don't cut me there really smooth and very economical I love these razors and the last a good amount of time Gillette Venus Tropical Disposable Razors
Lemervin U.
Forest Hills, NY
These are very soft and the truth is that they leave my skin very well shaved, flush and soft, I like them to be in fun colors, and the number of leaflets is also perfect.
Brandy D.
Wellness Guru Expert
These are the best disposable razors on the market. The only ones that I have ever been able to use that don't cut me and have Me bleeding like a stuck pig! All razors has are expensive and these are included I think. But these are worth it.
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
I love the Venus tropical disposable razors because they do not cause razor rash and they get a very close shave. My legs always feel smooth after using them. They don't leave behind stubbles. I love the tropical scented handle and the added aloe. The bright colors are a plus for me as well!
Stephanie W.
Danville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
I really like these razors. I bought them because I was drawn to the bright colors, but they do I pretty great job, too. I shyed away from them after a while because I fell in love with moisture bar razors that don't require gel or shaving cream. But these were great while I used them. Just slightly less convenient for someone who's always on the move.
Autumn W.
Estero, FL
I love the colors which makes me seem like a kid again. It is a very affordable product and works great. I only buy this razor and haven't purchased others, I picked it up at my local walmart. I only use it 2 times a month, my leg hair/armpits don't grow super fast. I would recommend this to someone who wants a simple but effective razor.
Ashley B.
These are hands down the best razors I have ever used in my entire life. I refuse to use any other razors except these. I love how the head of the razor moves with you. I have tried many other bands, but these are so far the best. The price is a bit pricy, but I have found you can easily reuse these, because they still work for a while, even though they are 'disposable'.
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Wellness Guru Expert
I absolutely love Venus razors! They are the only brand of razors I buy anymore. This is definitely a quality product. The disposable razors can be used multiple times before throwing away. The Venus razors are a little more expensive than other brands but they are totally worth it - I rarely cut myself with the razors and they provide such a close, smooth shave. Definitely my favorite and highly recommend!
Amanda M.
Perry, IA
These are my favorite women's razors! It's kind of weird, but I really enjoy the scented handles! They're great razors with good blades, but because my skin is so sensitive I still get a couple cuts when using these, so I switched to a men's razor. However for the price and compared to other women's razors, these are definitely one of the best!
Dose any one not like this because ig you do not pleas tell why
angela o.
Milton , MA
Anyone else love thee
Shelby C.
Allendale, MI
Do the razors turn dull fast?