BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Audrey R.
El Dorado, AR
I was really excited about this new Gillette Venus. It was hyped up so much, but honestly one little ball didn't make that much of a difference for me.
I did notice less Knicks going over my shin because it curved a bit more than my regular. I think my biggest disappointment was that the ball only moved left to right not 360. I loved the soft grip handle. Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor
skylar a.
Atlanta, GA
i use the executive from the dollar shave club. it has 6 blades. i could immediately feel the difference between 6 and 5 blades. which is what this razor has. i wasn’t overtly impressed with the performance. it’s a good razor! the white part keeps the hair back up under control. the ball honestly doesn’t help with the shaving process. but this is a good razor
stefane H.
West Palm Bch, FL
I received my complimentary Venus vox box the other day and decided to test run the razor for my trip to Daytona beach! It made my legs so smooth. I have very sensitive skin and I usually break out into really bad razor bumps after shaving. But I had very minimal issues with this razor so yay 😊. I’m not crazy itchy or bumpy and it’s so refreshing to have nice smooth legs. Husband will be so excited. Thank you Venus! The very last phot is my legs before using the razor. Talk about a transformation.
Jéssica S.
Hawthorne, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These have been great to mow down the forest that I call my leg hair.

For those lucky women who can go a few days or weeks without shaving, one blade will last you quite awhile. I am not that gifted. If I haven't shaved in two weeks, I will dull one of these razors with half a leg. I pretty much need a tribe of people with machetes to make my leg hair manageable.
These razors are surrounded by a water activated.
film that helps make your legs feel smoother after you shave. Warning, do not place your wet razorhead on any surface that you wouldn't want it to adhere to. I wasn't thinking one day and put the razor on the edge of my tub, it is still stuck there..... I'm kidding, the razor came off with some pressure, but it ruined the razor head and took quite a bit of scrubbing to remove the residue that the razor left behind.

I had been waxing for 15 years because I would get horrible razor burn. This is the first razor that I have not had that issue with. My legs don't get rashy and irritated after shaving with the swirl, so to me, that is worth replacing the razor head once a week. They are pretty costly for being a disposable razor and I don't think the guidelines on the side of the box boasting how long the razor will last are true. But again, if I were lost in the forest, people would take blurry photographs of me with the mistake that I was Big Foot. Maybe I am biased when it comes to that issue. 😍❤
@Gillete
#Vênus  @Influenster
Emma P.
Richmond , VA
I’ve had the pleasure of using Venus flexiball razor by Gillette compliments of @influenster for two weeks now and I am in love! It has a close shave with five blades and a great moisture strip all around the razor head. The flexiball allows for me to easily shave around my knees and ankles with no cuts! I highly recommend to anyone looking for a great razor. Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor #MovesLikeNoOther
Christina V.
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This Gillette Venus Swirl flexi-ball razor contours to all of your little nicks and crannies of your body. I love how it helps prevent cutting on my ankles and behind my knees which are super sensitive. The design of this razor is so beautiful and makes you want to display it for everyone to see.
Monika P.
Me case con esta específicamente. Es muy buena tiene 5 cuchillas y 2 bandas humectantes más grandes que las anteriores. Cómoda y al raz para pieles sensibles.
Kathia I.
Mission, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this razor! Super gentle on skin while shaving. And lasts a good while. Also great price !
Nia N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I received this razor in the #ChooseToSmooth vox box, and was happy to give it a try, because I typically purchase my razors two-for-$1 at Dollar Tree. :) This one is typically $10 (and the refills are $20-40), so... big difference. First off, the packaging is easy to get into, the package includes a refill head (both heads are packaged sanitarily, in sealed packets), and there's a little pivoting "flexi-ball" head that helps the head contour to the curves of your body. Clearly, this blew my current razor out of the water! There's a protective rubbery thingie all around the razors (there are FIVE blades!), and there are moisturizing/lubricating strips on either side (top and bottom) of the blades. I'll include photos, including comparison with my beloved Dollar Tree blades. This is a solid product - so glad I had the opportunity to jump into the new shaving millennium! :D
Vanessa S.
Los Angeles , CA
Just received my Influenster box and to my surprise I received a Gillette Venus swirl razor! I had tried these in the past and wasn't very amused for these are pretty expensive for razors. This one itself is anywhere from $8.99-14$. But when I tried it, it's a very very close shave and I love that! Left my legs really really soft and I feel I will from now on keep purchasing this razor on my own!! Highly recommend!
Jessie C.