BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Isabel G.
Centennial, CO
I've always used the cheapest razors I could find because I could not bring myself to pay more than $5 for one razor. But since I've gotten this one for free, I was able to test the razor I've always wanted.
It glides so smoothly and effortlessly and really does not rust as quickly as the cheaper ones do. Considering this, I truly believe it is worth it to spend a little more $$ for the amazing quality you're getting. I don't think it could replace the entire use of shaving cream, which for some reason I thought it could, even though it was not advertised that way. So if anyone though the same, make sure you don't totally ditch the shaving cream.
LEAR 25680 PATRICIA T.

I'm not that fanatical about razors because they irritate me so much the skin in the area of ​​the legs. I was surprised because I exceeded my expectations as to what I thought it would be. The brand is very good and its quality also, concureda its price.
VE-1280939 AGUSTIN S.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love it, I received it once in a box of influenster and I really loved it. They do not know how good and durable it is, plus the purple color is super cute and leaves my legs super soft and shiny.

Me encanta, la recibi una vez en una caja de influenster y me encanto de verdad. No saben lo buena y duradera que es, ademas el color morado es super lindo y deja mis piernas super suaves y brillosas.
Natasha Carolina Z.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Gillette is one of my favorite brands and I like this shaver. Although I can not use razors (always) because of the sensitivity of my skin, it behaves very well, it does not irritate my skin. So for those "emergency cases", it works for me.I like that thanks to its FLEXIBALL system it can move around every curve of my legs without problem. It feels soft and removes hair on the first pass. I've received free from Influenster !
Christie C.
the razor is so smooth that I don't need to use shaving cream. It's super convenient and doesn't cut me at all. I think it's a great investment and I definitely recommend it! It makes shaving very quick and easy, which is super useful when I'm in a rush
Shelby j.
Albuquerque, NM
This is absolutely my new favorite! I dont think i will ever go back to another razor. I'm so thankful that I got this product sent to me through influenster! Thank you so much! I couldn't recommend this app any more. [product:gillette-venus-swirl-razor]
Anneke K.
Naples, FL
I am obsessed with this razor! It glides so easily over every part of your legs! I use it a few times a week! I love the purple color of it also! This is the best razor I have ever used and would recommend it to everyone.
Anahi A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Target
One of my favorite razors of all time. Usually I have a hard time finding a razor that won’t irritate my skin but this one is great for that reason. It is very gentle on my skin. I would repurchase it a million times!
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
#moveslikenoother

I am so obsessed with this new razor! My old one had 4 blades and this one has 5, and I can tell a HUGE difference. It has this moisturizing serum that makes my legs soooo soft and smooth when I shave. I can’t wait to use it again!!!
Sylvia M.
Valparaiso, IN
I purchased this product over 10 months ago and it is in just as good shape as it was when I first bought it. This is probably one of the best razors that I've ever had, and it still does such an amazing job. I usually don't leave my razors in water but this one has not rusted even when I have left it in the shower. Will buy again!
Jessie C.