BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

and get 6.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Amanda R.
Watertown, CT
The Venus Swirl Razor by Gillette does wonders for my legs! I love this razor because it leave me my legs silky smooth and eliminate all hair! I would recommend having this product as a staple in every woman’s home!
Valerie B.
Doral, Florida
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
the price is a bit high, but I like it because with normal razors I get many like pimples left in my body, and with this I do not get so many
Andrea T.
Blue Island, IL
Ever since I first bought this razor it is the only one that I will use now. It has 5 blades for the closest shave so you don’t have to go over the same area more than twice and irritate it. It has a swivel ball so you can just glide it anywhere and it will adapt on its own to the shape of the surface you are shaving. It is a little more expensive than disposable razors but it lasts a lot longer and is definitely worth the price. I strongly recommend this razor.
Amanda C.
Taunton
This razor gets my legs feeling soft and smooth. It gets real close to the skin and I like how it has the ball so it can go in different directions
Jasmine p.
Independence
I do love Venus razors. This has a swivel head but I didn't notice a difference when shaving. It does have a nice, easy grip handle and the heads have a cushioned, moisturized strip around them. It does offer a nice clean and close shave. The only downside is how expensive the replacement heads are. Other than that, I love this razor. Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor
Carmen C.
Germantown, MD
This has to be my go to razor for the past 5 years! I love the fact that it has the swirl option to make it easier going around the corner of your ankles and around your knees ( the hard to reach spots), definitely will keep purchasing this razor in the future.
Ashley D.
Ridgecrest, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This razor is great doing its job; but don’t leave it in the shower! At least not upside down. It will stick and basically ruin it for future use. Even if you think you might get away with using is again don’t. My legs have scrapes from this and they take forever to heal on the shins.
Lyss C.
Trenton, NJ
By far one of the best razors I’ve tried.. My hair tends to grow back pretty quickly.. Its very effective- never have gotten cut (and I shave pretty hard); leaves the area smooth & moisturized. I shave w| just water in the shower; no kind of cream needed! The only downfall is how fast I seem to go thru the blades (and they’re kind of expensive) the moisture bars fade pretty fast after use; esp leaving them in the shower|water on them.
Sara M.
Vernon Hills, IL
I had this one one time, I got this from Venus for signing up online. It’s was very good but still not perfect I think it was like this because my skin is really sensitive and this product was not just for me. But overall it’s pretty good product!
Rachel B.
My favorite razor. Love the swivel ball that rotates to curve to my leg. Shaves every hair perfectly and leaves my legs feeling so smooth
Jessie C.