BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Megan E.
Vine Grove, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have always LOVED Gillette Venus razors! This one in particular is the best one I've owned. If you are trying to achieve silky, soft legs with or without shaving gel, this razor is what you need! I recently haven't been shaving my legs because it is winter where I live and I hardly ever need to shave right now lol. My leg hair grew longer than I normally liked to see, which caused me to shave immediately. I literally grabbed my Venus Swirl razor and just started shaving in the opposite direction of my hair growth, not even using shaving gel/cream. My legs were still SO smooth and flawless by just using the razor alone. I love knowing that my legs are so smooth and hairless; the smoothness lasts for several days for my hair. The swirl ball allows for a super close shave, without nicking your skin and leaving scars. Ever since I have received it from a previous VoxBox, it is the only razor I use. The price is worth it! You can buy refill razors in either 4 or 6 per box. They last me for several months, since I shave my legs about once a week, depending on the weather and what I'm wearing. If you want to feel like a goddess, this razor will definitely get you there :)
Brandy T.
Franklin, KY
I LOVE my free Gillette Venus Swirl Razor from Influenster. I have a hard time finding razors to give my legs and arms a smooth knick free shave. I do believe I have found tell perfect razor. It's not too big or bulky. I love that it has 5 blades for a close shave. I usually get knicks from other razors on my knees and ankles, but haven't with the Venus Swirl. I'll definitely be buying the cartridges in the future!
Christine C.
Saint Louis, MO
This is a solid razor! I always use it with shaving cream, and it does the trick! I never get bumps afterwards, and it's well made enough that I rarely get cuts
Gemma R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this razor, gives such a close shave, it's easy to use and the packaging is lovely.
kim h.
Portage, IN
I get a close shave without shaving cream & the head swivels so it gets around hard to reach places like my knees! I love my new favorite shaver!
Charly K.
Cudahy, WI
My all time favorite razor!!! My skin is pretty sensitive, and I have dark, thick hair (that grows fast.) This has been the one razor that gets my legs smooth, and keeps them smooth longer! The price is comparable with other similar products, and the refills run in the $20 for a 4 or 6 pack, but worth every penny!!
Ahnna G.
I got this razor to test for free in the Ivy Voxbox. I was excited to try it and had heard good things about it, but overall I was disappointed. The shave is not very close, and it dragged against my skin giving me razor burn. I probably would not recommend it to a friend, and will most likely not buy it in the future.
Chantal V.
Prince George, British Columbia
This razor has always my go to for the smoothest legs since I was young :) The swirl is even easier to use than ever before
Erica S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Gillette Venus razors have been my favorite go to female shaver for so long now. I go back & forth between their Venus Olay & this one, the Swirl. Both are reusable, just need to repurchase the cartridges, which are pretty pricey unfortunately, but I think it's worth every penny. The razor cartridges themselves last a very long time, many uses. Both Venus & Swirl are beautifully designed for the simplest of handling & easiest maneuvering. They give the best and closest shaves around. I trust Gillette. They haven't let me down yet & I've been using razors since 95'. This package also comes with Gillettes Venus Olay violet Swirl shaving gel. That is a God send within itself. The consistency is light & smooth and moisturizing. The razor glides effortlessly over it & i swear when I use them together, the shave is even more precise and close. If that's even possible Last item in the box is Olay Quench, super hydrating moisturizer. LOVE THIS SET
Caitie K.
Dallas, TX
The extra blade gives you a close shave and the flex with the rollerball makes a quick run around the knees easy and nick free when you're in a rush.
Jessie C.