BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Carie D.
Guilford, VT
To exspensive and goes dull easily. I always just get guy razors now cause they are better quality.
Myla -.
Since looking at everyone's review I know I wouldn't ever need this ! 👍🏾 Thanks.
Kimberly J.
Salem, OR
I didn't like this! It was alright for grown out hair which is softer, but I a have coarse/rough 2nd day stubble. So when I went on a mission to find my best razor, this bottomed out on the list.
Mileyah L.
Citrus Hts, CA
Fail - it does not do what is advertised! I wish they would bring back the one they discontinued a few years ago that vibrated and got rid of dead skin, now that was awesome and seemed to work just fine!
Dina Z.
Surprise, AZ
IT DOES NOT WORK LIKE THEY SHOW IN THE AD!!! Don't waste your money, just get the original Venus razor
mackenzie j.
Fayetteville , AR
So sad about this product.. I got it in a voxbox, was so excited to use it but was disappointed. The little ball is awesome but it's not worth shaving my legs every. single. day. Because the shave is a light shave.
BettyJo M.
Cedar Hills, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have finally figured out how not to cut myself while shaving after many years until I tried this razor. It didn't matter how light of a touch, which shaving cream or oil I used my legs were just destroyed by this razor. I didn't like it and I wouldn't buy it again.
Erica D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Honestly I didn't like this razor.. I very rarely cut myself shaving but with this razor I did Everytime .. I didn't find it worked very well.. I wasn't long getting a new one.. I honestly wouldn't Reccomend this razor to anyone.
Ashanti D.
Salisbury, NC
i have seen the advertisements on this razor. no i have never tried it but i would like to try it. and i wonder if it worth the money.
Mileyah L.
Citrus Hts, CA
Does not do what is advertised! Its a good concept but needs work on the actual product. It does not swivel lol I do use other razors from this brand so hopefully they will fix this and make it better!
Jessie C.