BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

and get 6.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Vanessa W.
Eureka, CA
DEFINITELY a Five star product!!
Sad that i had one slight issue with it. So, I usually keep up with the new hygiene tools and products that boast a more efficient use, but this one I just got the privilege of trying three days ago(thanks to my bf, who brought it home after I sent him to Walmart for new razors.*other brand) I've seen the roller ball key notes in adds for the Swirl and was surprised he also was excited to show me this highlight in a new razor from Gillette when he walked in the door. The specs on the packaging definitely passed the test on everything I normally look for in a razor so I was quick to jump in the shower right then to try it out ASAP! The handle is very ergonomical, with the same easy changing cartridge as previous Gillette razors. The cartridge itself has moisturizing strips to help maintain silky skin, along with FIVE blades for a smooth lasting shave.
I started out slow with my underarms and was very pleased I didn't have to go over them twice in some places because the roller ball did all the work for me. Once I gained confidence that this was indeed the jackpot of all razors I picked up the pace and continued on to my nether regions which were also a breeze without complaints. By the time I got to my legs I believe the moisture strips were a bit to slippery for my skin because the razor slipped sideways resulting in my first nick, thinking it was just my own loss of grip I kept going only to do it once more. I decided to slow it down, which of course helped me finish without any more injuries, leaving my legs with the smoothest shave I've ever experienced from a manual razor by far. And definitely one I would recommend to all with a precautionary warning "take your time" if you don't have an issue with dry skin as the razors provide slightly too much lubrication.

Due to one flaw area, that I happened to experience although a few of my friends who use this razor have not, I am sad to give this razor anything less than five stars.
Sterling J.
Atlanta, GA
Hi everyone! Here I have a product from @gillettevenus called the 'Swirl Ball' razor*. Thanks to @influenster and @gillettevenus for gifting me this box.

. 🦄 Easy to grip and hold while wet
🦄 Don’t have to use a shaving cream with MoistureGuard Serum!
🦄The ball was great for shaving the back of my legs, which always have been a problem for me.
🦄 It would be really good for someone who is just trying to learn how to shave and to travel without shaving cream.
🦄 The design is really pretty and comfortable curved razor to use on my razors. .

I will post results after my first shave with this product.
🦄 My hair under my arms grew in 3 days with stubble and for my legs 4 days. It's not bad compared to the Dollar Shave Club Razors with the growth time but, it's bested by my metal Safety Razor with it's 5 day time period.

🦄 The blade isn't super sharp so, my hair under my arms grew back quickly (compared to my Safety Razor).

🦄 Blade was too big for my underarms so, I recommend this razor to be more for legs for coverage.
🦄 My legs feel super soft still and I haven't discovered any cuts from shaving.
🦄 After the first use, the MoistureGuard Serum on the curved razor was greatly reduced. Using a shaving cream might help with this. . .
*pr gifted
wild4makeup a.
DUNEDIN, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm SO thankful that Influenster sent me the Gillette Venus Swirl Razor in Purple. This is by far one of the best drugstore razors out there. The flexiball is actually quite brilliant.. It truly "contours better to tricky areas for a flawless finish." I have always had trouble with shaving around my ankles and with this razor I don't have to worry about any of that!! The Venus is incredible at getting the closest shave possible. I have tried many different brands and I always come back to this one. I think my favorite thing about this razor is the water activated moisture serum around the blades. I find that it allows the blades to glide smoothly without the use of shaving cream.  So brilliant, right?!If you are anything like me and don't like to shave every single day, invest in a nice razor such as this one and you'll notice your smooth legs will last way longer! *Influenster sent me this product complimentary for testing purposes.. All opinions are my own!  Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor
Tina R.
I’m so excited that I was able to be a part of this VoxBox! Automatically my first impression of the razor is that I love how cute it is and actually looks good when it’s in my shower. Many other women’s razors are not that colorful but I just love this one! I love how this razor has 5 blades and gave me the closest shave without drying out or nicking my skin due to the water activated moisture serum. The flexiball is a dream and makes shaving around my ankles and on curves so easy and effortless. I had never used this product prior to receiving this product but I must say it is one of my new favorites!
*Influenster sent me this product complimentary for testing purposes, all opinions are my own!
Remmie S.
Des Moines, IA
I would LOVE to give this a 5 Star review. I like many other reviewers usually shop on a budget. I prefer the Venus & Olay cartridges but they can be pricy. I was excited to try the ball on this razor to get my knees and other awkward places easier. I was a little disappointed in the actual flexibility in the ball and probably didn’t actually notice a difference with the ball. I definitely prefer the razor heads with the moisture bars because I feel the glide much easier. I ended up using baby wash with it because it didn’t move easily. That being said Venus blades themselves have ALWAYS been my holy grail razors. I just had higher expectations.

I received this a Voxbox.
Isabel G.
Centennial, CO
I've always used the cheapest razors I could find because I could not bring myself to pay more than $5 for one razor. But since I've gotten this one for free, I was able to test the razor I've always wanted.
It glides so smoothly and effortlessly and really does not rust as quickly as the cheaper ones do. Considering this, I truly believe it is worth it to spend a little more $$ for the amazing quality you're getting. I don't think it could replace the entire use of shaving cream, which for some reason I thought it could, even though it was not advertised that way. So if anyone though the same, make sure you don't totally ditch the shaving cream.
Alexis L.
Lake Charles, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Are use this one time a while back whenever I was in Michigan and I actually really really liked it it’s very effective and it has little ball and it’s easy to get in a little creases and crevices of the legs and stuff like that and it just is it’s a very very good product and it works very well I really really enjoy it because you can go backwards and forwards and you know it gets all your hair cause sometimes whenever you’re shaving your legs you have trouble up upward so you could actually do either or save up or down and it gets the hair and sometimes you have to save up down up down up and I’ll get your hair
Amanda G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have been absolutely in love with my #gillettevenusswirl razor that I have received #complimentary from #influenster in exchange for my honest opinions. This razor has a unique pivoting #flexiball that gives the razor additional flexibility. This allows it to hug your unique curves and still give you the closest shave without having to force the blade to move in an unnatural position. Did I mention it also has four blades which makes my shave experience easier and more efficient than the experiences I had with my prior razors? Additionally the blades are surrounded by a generous moisture strip that also ensures a smooth shave.
Morgan B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
From the first day I have ever used a razor, I always cut myself either around my knees or ankles as I have very bony knees and ankles. I was struggling to find a razor that I could glide easily on my legs without cutting myself. I even resorted to throwing away my razor and bought a bunch of disposables because I was so frustrated! I was at the point where I believed that disposable razors were just as good as any other 'name brand' razor. But then the Gillette Venus swirl razor came into my life and I haven't looked back since. If you were like me and always find yourself with cuts on your legs, PLEASE GIVE THIS RAZOR A TRY! I could not be more impressed with how it glides over my legs, knees and ankles without a single cut. I am now a firm believer in the Gillette Venus Swirl razor.

*I did receive this razor complimentary from Influenster and Gillette Venus for a contest but any and all opinions are my COMPLETE own*
Cayla H.
I received the Venus Swirl Razor for free on Influenster to test. The Swirl is my favorite reusable razor from Gillette! The Swirl refils are a bit expensive compaired to other similar products, but it's definitely worth buying. The FLEXIBALL allows the razor to hug every curve! The razor has 5 blades, so I didn't need to go over my leg more than once. My legs felt so smooth after using this and I didn't even need shaving cream until the moisture ribbon wore off. I'd recommend this product to any female looking to shorten their shaving routein and I will buy some refills in the future!
Jessie C.