BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Jamie Z.
Garden Grove, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was skeptical about how large the head of this razor is. i have used the original venus razor for years and years. i liked the outer coating it wasn't slimy at all i have used it every day for about 2 weeks now. i still got a close shave and the large razor head wasn't an issue. i didn't notice the ball make it that much easier to shave though. i received this item free to test but all opinions are my own.
Katrina S.
I have used the same razor since I practically started shaving and with zero complaints, I've seen no reason to change it up. Thanks to my dark, thick hair, I shave my legs every day and my Venus Swirl never disappoints. I'd recommend in a heartbeat. Yes, the price for each refill stings for a second, but when you replace the cartridge and shave with a new one, everything is worth it.
Stephanie S.
Athens, GA
I don't spend a lot of razors - usually buy the store brand and have for years. I was blown away by the progress made in non-generic razors. I probably wouldn't have tried this razor, because the price is more than I would ever pay, but I was sent one to review. The closeness and smoothness of the shave is unparalleled. It was particularly great for bikini line, if only it were a little narrower. I'll be looking for a bikini size in this one for sure!
VE1048127 Karen R.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
For me: the best razor I ever had. I have allergies to shave my legs and this razor is perfect for me thanks to its bars of soap. I'm really excited about this. The recomiedo, you can also change the razor and place parts. If you have the opportunity to purchase this product, I totally recommend it.
Anna C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I got this product and I really loved it! I don't shave often during the colder months so once it warms up it has a pretty big job to do lol!! I also have super sensitive skin and easily razor burn but I had no issues or irritation after using this razor. It was easier to use on my underarm area more so than razors without a swivel ball. I will be recommending and buying this product again and again!
Josymir R.
Boston, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Works fine. Not as life changing as you'd expect it to be but has lasted me longer than the Venus razor handles I've had in the past because they would all break on me. Seriously, ALL of them in the past have broken on me and that was just something I began to expect from the product & would only continue to use it because the razor blades were good. I haven't had that issue with the Swirl yet.
Lexie I.
I have been using the same brand/type of razor for a really long time. But now that I have tried the swirl I think I will definitely buy it next time. I recommend this item and really enjoyed it being apart of the box box I received!
Heidi B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I am not normally a big Venus razor fan, for some reason they don't usually work well for me but this is an exception! This Gillette Venus Swirl razor is fantastic. Follows the curves of my legs and even gets those tough spots like knees and ankles. Left my legs silky smooth. I know I shouldn't care but I think it is pretty too!!
April T.
Prattville, AL
My daughter and i are BOTH in love with this razor! SUPER smooth and no more nicks and cuts on your knees and ankles! I have been using diaposable razors for years and decided to try this when #influenster sent her one to try. We BOTH will be using this razor now! Hands down the best razor I've ever used! My daughter is new to shaving and it is gentle enough to not cut her legs.
Abby B.
Decatur, GA
Love this razor! It's very smooth and leaves no razor burn. I like the way the ball lets the razor part glide to the shape of my legs. I would definitely recommend this razor to all women!
Jessie C.