BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Jessica K.
The contour on this thanks to the ball is awesome. The trouble spots such as behind the knees are easily reached. I usually realize later with cheap razors that they miss a patch and I better catch it before I wear shorts. I only had trouble with knicking the back of my ankle but I think that's because it is a rougher area that bends. Overall I am really happy with this. No razor bumps either.
Ashley G.
Augusta, GA
I was so excited to purchase and try this razor. I was really disappointed when I tried it out though. Even when using the shaving cream recommended, I experienced a weird "drag" sensation a few times, that had me quickly checking for cuts. I had to use my fingers to sort of guide it to bend around my ankles and knees. Besides that, it really didn't provide a very close shave. For now I'll stick to my Schick Hydro Silk razor!
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
Received this product in my VoxBox. Works very well at contouring to the body including the bikini area. I would suggest not using shaving cream or soap with this razor because it gets too slippery since the razor itself has moisturizing soaps on it. Liked the flexball technology!--- had to change the rating because I woke up the next day with irritated and itchy skin. Wouldn't recommend for sensitive skin or sensitive areas.
valerie l.
Maywood, CA
This razor may seem like just a normal razor but it's NOT. Using this razor is like magic and helps get the hard to reach edges that other razors cant. This was so easy to use and it does the work for you, all you need to do is just move your razor and it will get the edges for you with the little swirl ball in the middle. I completely recommend this product to any razor users out there.
Nadia M.
Este producto en especifico no era lo que esperaba, por lo general Venus de otra presentación funciona bastante bien, esta no, el cabezal se hace muy grueso por las bandas de el que tiene es difícil rasurar en zonas pequeñas, funciona bien para las axilas y las piernas, linea del bikini no tanto, además que las bandas de gel con la humedad del agua se vuelven pegajosas se desgastan y se caen, antes de que terminen. No la comprare de nuevo, Venus si pero no esta presentación
Jamie Z.
Garden Grove, CA
I was skeptical about how large the head of this razor is. i have used the original venus razor for years and years. i liked the outer coating it wasn't slimy at all i have used it every day for about 2 weeks now. i still got a close shave and the large razor head wasn't an issue. i didn't notice the ball make it that much easier to shave though. i received this item free to test but all opinions are my own.
Lexie I.
I have been using the same brand/type of razor for a really long time. But now that I have tried the swirl I think I will definitely buy it next time. I recommend this item and really enjoyed it being apart of the box box I received!
Anna C.
I got this product and I really loved it! I don't shave often during the colder months so once it warms up it has a pretty big job to do lol!! I also have super sensitive skin and easily razor burn but I had no issues or irritation after using this razor. It was easier to use on my underarm area more so than razors without a swivel ball. I will be recommending and buying this product again and again!
Josymir R.
Boston, MA
Works fine. Not as life changing as you'd expect it to be but has lasted me longer than the Venus razor handles I've had in the past because they would all break on me. Seriously, ALL of them in the past have broken on me and that was just something I began to expect from the product & would only continue to use it because the razor blades were good. I haven't had that issue with the Swirl yet.
Stephanie S.
Athens, GA
I don't spend a lot of razors - usually buy the store brand and have for years. I was blown away by the progress made in non-generic razors. I probably wouldn't have tried this razor, because the price is more than I would ever pay, but I was sent one to review. The closeness and smoothness of the shave is unparalleled. It was particularly great for bikini line, if only it were a little narrower. I'll be looking for a bikini size in this one for sure!
Jessie C.