BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Samantha O.
Sheboygan, WI
I LOVE THESE RAZORS. I've been using them for years and honestly I have yet to find a better female razor then this one. They are definitely worth the price considering how long they last. I expected them to wear out fast at first, like normal razors, but mine lasted a really long time. You don't have to go out and buy new heads for it all the time, (though it's healthier if you do).
Ashlee B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don't know if it's just me but these razors are life-changing. As a mother I have little time in the shower and I can shave so quickly and effortlessly with these! I don't have to use shave cream! The gel liner provides enough lubrication that it shaves perfectly without extra soap or shave gel. Amazing and worth the price!
Kelsey A.
My only complaint would be how the purple around the razor started deteriorating quicker than I imagined it would after a first shave. Other than that, I'm happy with this decision I made. I've been using disposable razors up until now. I can't really compare it with any other quality. I cut my "sensitive" area because it's a serious razor, but it worked great on my pits and legs!
Emily R.
Beaver, PA
I got sent a coupon in the mail to try one of their new Venus Swirl razors for free, and they are definitely worth it! They have great movement in them so I can shave without having to twist my arm or leg in awkward positions to get all the coverage. It has a lotion band around the blade that leaves your skin smooth and moisturized. I definitely recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a quality razor that won't tear up your skin and leave you with irritation bumps.
Tina B.
Alto
This is definitely not your average razor! I'm always in a hurry when shaving my legs & most brands give me lots of little cuts. Not so with this razor! Very close shave,no cuts skin irritation, or chafing afterwards. Perfect shave for my legs and underarms! The grip is perfect to glide the razor along my kneecaps without getting cuts. There are usually always coupons available to get $3 off the price. My family members love getting these as stocking stuffers every Christmas.
Lizbeth L.
Bellevue, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Got this in the mail the other day and i tried it that day and oh my god i loved it it makes your skin so smooth i didn't have to put lotion after i just love and i got it from influenster i think i would buy more its not that expensive and i would buy it again
Paulina O.
I received this product from influenster for testing purposes, & I must say I'm highly impressed!
The swirl flexiball makes it so much easier to shave & actually reach all parts without having to do much work.
I am extremly satisfied! Although I do believe that the cartilages do not have a long life expand they are extremly great & get the job done!
Isabella M.
I love this razor! I received it for free in my Influenster Vox Box. I’m not sure if it’s the fact that the razor is so sharp or that it really does move with the curves of my legs! I wasn’t sure about it before I started shaving- it didn’t seem like it moved much or had much flexibility. But it really does! It moved with the curves especially on my knees and ankles. I would highly recommend this razor and I plan on purchasing it in the future!Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor
Tennille N.
Sacramento, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really like the Venus swirl razor. I like the swivel head it feels more like a mens razor but for a woman. The price is pretty good about average to most other razors. It Glides nicely over my legs and knees and does not give me any cuts. I would buy this razor again and recommend if you are unsure.
Michele P.
Staten Island, NY
This product is actually my sisters however I do use it when I cant find the blades to mine which is often since the Venus blades seems to never be in the store. I do like that it moves a bit easier then my Venus Spa however I like the soap bars on my Venus Spa. I do tend to get a bit more irritation with this one most likely because of it. However compared to others I would say this is on my tops list.
Marlie S.
Is this razor good for sensitive skin?
Emily G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have very corse hair and a lot of women's razors irritate my skin and I end up with ingrown hairs . Anyone who has used this think it helps with their shave and less irritation?
Ann A.
Antigonish, NS
Are these worth the extra money?
Tara C.
where is the best place to buy replacement blades for this razor?
Looking for a new razor brand, would this be a good one to use.?