BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Jessica V.
I love this product, it leaves my skin smooth and free of hair for a long time, do not hurt my sensitive skin, I do not hurt your legs, or the delicate area of ​​the armpits, not hurt your intimate areas, does not irritate the skin, is light and very easy to use, its design is very awesome, very feminine and super cute . It really is excellent, perfectly cut apart their leaflets even the shortest hair. It is my best ally.
Ann-Marie P.
the Received this in my Glam Voxbox to test! I'm not sure if I just have to get used to it or what, but I've used this razor about 3-4 times and I'm not a fan of it. It's hard to shave in a straight line with the swivel ball which moves the razor freely, I've noticed that I've missed more spots and cut myself more with this one than the usual razor i use. I will continue to use it in hopes that I get the hang of it 😁
Chrissella H.
How to use this product before I regularly do not ever shave because I use a machine to remove my hair but this was a last-minute thing when I was out of town the razor itself has these silicone groups around it. I think the purpose of the silicone groups is to give you a smooth touch but all the silicone grips did was get the hair stuck in between the grips and it was gross I'm like why can't they just wash off you have to pluck some of them off as well anyways I didn't like that plus the razor itself didn't work well I prefer a mens razor over this razor any day.
Audrey R.
El Dorado, AR
I was really excited about this new Gillette Venus. It was hyped up so much, but honestly one little ball didn't make that much of a difference for me.
I did notice less Knicks going over my shin because it curved a bit more than my regular. I think my biggest disappointment was that the ball only moved left to right not 360. I loved the soft grip handle. Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor
Emily T.
Los Angeles, CA
Looking for the smoothest shave of your life ? Now that I am as sleek as a dolphin I can tell you my secret! GILLETTE VENUS SWIRL RAZOR! The packaging is gorgeous. The Flexiball definitely allows you to get into the grooves and crevices that we would normally end up cutting ourselves to get. It definitely can catch the hair on one glide. I would say the only faulty part is the Moisture Glide Serum it isn't as reliable as the blades to work on cue. I would recommend it! [product:gillette-venus-swirl-razor] Influenster
JoAnn R.
Saginaw, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What an amazing razor! I have very sensitive dry skin and ended up without a single nick, cut or bit of razor burn. Nothing was left behind but super smooth skin! I would definitely recommend this to others. @influenster #choosetosmooth #gotitfree @gillette
I received this product in exchange for my honest review.
Cindy B.
Champlain, NY
I came across a coupon for this s razor. Wasn't sure about it but though I would give it a try since it wasn't normally the razor I purchased. The first time I've used it I fell in love with it. Love the smooth clean feeling it give after I use it. I have to say it leaves no stubble behind. So whenever I need another ne coupon or not I purchase it and I also have let a few friends know about it. Great razor.
Rumana R.
I received this razor for free in an Influenster voxbox and I was very excited to try it out because of the flex ball. I'm extremely impressed with it because it gave me a much cleaner shave than my other razors. It has a soft, easy, slip free grip handle which I like. It leaves my skin feeling so smooth. Everyone should give this product a try!
Melody K.
Bloomington, Il
This is the greatest razor I have ever used. I have very thick hair and can usually only get one shave out of a razor, I used it for the second time and my legs are amazingly smooth! glad to have received this razor to test our and will continue to use and buy it after this! I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a fantastic razor!
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I received this razor for free courtesy of Influenster and it was perfect timing as I was due for a shave! I was excited to use it and see the results. I have never used a razor with a flexiball and found it was super easy and comfortable to use. Although it has all these extra bells and whistles I must admit it performed as the typical disposable razor.
Denise Y.
Woodstock, Ontario
Is this razor worth the money? I like my Venus embrace, but curious about this new razor.
Islam H.
Gaza
Is it good for sensitive skin??
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
is this really good? i have sensitive skin
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is it really flexible? Does it help to keep the skin soft during shaving? I have used the gillette of man for a long time and I would like to know what is this
Emily G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have very corse hair and a lot of women's razors irritate my skin and I end up with ingrown hairs . Anyone who has used this think it helps with their shave and less irritation?