BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Brooke B.
Lexington , KY
This is one of my go-to razors, so I was thrilled when I received this in my Ivy VoxBox.

I love the Swirl cartridges - the five blades give me a super close shave, and the moisture cushion ensures that it never irritates or dries my skin. The handle is very ergonomic and durable. The FlexiBall itself seems a bit gimmicky- the razor has never actually twisted while I have been using it.

In addition to performing better than any other razor I have tried, replacing the cartridges is far more cost effective than buying new disposable razors, and the Swirl cartridges are priced similarly to other comparable Venus cartridges.
EmilyAnn J.
Bethlehem, PA
Absolutely love this razor! I never really cared much for razors before, just purchased whatever was cheap or on sale. I used this razor for one week and fell in love with it! So much so that I went out and purchased a pack of 8 replacement heads for it! Such a soft and smooth shave that it doesn't even like you're shaving. This razor is also awesome for anyone that has sensitive skin or a hard time shaving under their arms, again it truly doesn't even feel like your shaving yet it's the closest shave I've had in years!!
Paige B.
Salem, NH
99% of the time the razors I use end up in my legs being itchy, dry and usually cut up. After using the Gillette Venus Swirl razor I have a new view on what razors should really do for you. I have only used the product once so far, but I plan to use until I need to repurchase. This left my legs feeling smooth, and I did not cut myself once during the duration of shaving both legs. Lastly, the razor was pretty quick about its job too, I did not find myself having to keep going over the same spots a couple times because the razor wasn't picking them up, it did a perfect job and I am extremely satisfied with the performance.
Justine M.
Dover, DE
Y'ALL! THIS RAZOR DOES NOT PLAY GAMES! I have been using a 5 blade razor (because of my sensitive skin) And it does wonders, but this bad boy gets the job done 1000% faster! I don't have to keep gliding over spots I've already shaven (as with my other razor), It's literally swipe, swipe, swipe! I have sensitive skin and there are no razor bumps after using this bad boy! 10 out of 10 would recommend
Jessica C.
Greenville, NC
I really enjoy this razor. The ball that rolls gives better control on my legs, better than the cheap razors. Makes my legs super soft.
**Received These product for free for testing purposes**
Jessica K.
The contour on this thanks to the ball is awesome. The trouble spots such as behind the knees are easily reached. I usually realize later with cheap razors that they miss a patch and I better catch it before I wear shorts. I only had trouble with knicking the back of my ankle but I think that's because it is a rougher area that bends. Overall I am really happy with this. No razor bumps either.
Ashley G.
Augusta, GA
I was so excited to purchase and try this razor. I was really disappointed when I tried it out though. Even when using the shaving cream recommended, I experienced a weird "drag" sensation a few times, that had me quickly checking for cuts. I had to use my fingers to sort of guide it to bend around my ankles and knees. Besides that, it really didn't provide a very close shave. For now I'll stick to my Schick Hydro Silk razor!
valerie l.
Maywood, CA
This razor may seem like just a normal razor but it's NOT. Using this razor is like magic and helps get the hard to reach edges that other razors cant. This was so easy to use and it does the work for you, all you need to do is just move your razor and it will get the edges for you with the little swirl ball in the middle. I completely recommend this product to any razor users out there.
Nadia M.
Este producto en especifico no era lo que esperaba, por lo general Venus de otra presentación funciona bastante bien, esta no, el cabezal se hace muy grueso por las bandas de el que tiene es difícil rasurar en zonas pequeñas, funciona bien para las axilas y las piernas, linea del bikini no tanto, además que las bandas de gel con la humedad del agua se vuelven pegajosas se desgastan y se caen, antes de que terminen. No la comprare de nuevo, Venus si pero no esta presentación
Kenzie K.
Lebanon, OR
Received this product in my VoxBox. Works very well at contouring to the body including the bikini area. I would suggest not using shaving cream or soap with this razor because it gets too slippery since the razor itself has moisturizing soaps on it. Liked the flexball technology!--- had to change the rating because I woke up the next day with irritated and itchy skin. Wouldn't recommend for sensitive skin or sensitive areas.
Jessie C.