BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Jeanine S.
I received this razor for free in my Influenster Ivy VoxBox. I must say that I am so glad that I did receive it. It's a bit difficult to find a good razor for myself because I get small red bumps easily on my legs. I prefer to wax my legs rather than shaving just because I always see smoother outcomes. But this razor was very gentle and smooth with my skin. I paired it with my eos shaving cream and my legs turned out to be extremely soft. I barely had any bumps and the razor itself was very manageable to use. I will defiantly be purchasing this in the future and I can not wait to use it again.
felicidad c.
Eh Probé este producto varias veces, la verdad no me quejo es muy Buno, las hojas de mis piernas super suave y me encanta el hecho de que hace que mi piel se vea más bella
Isabelle D.
Bellevue, WA
I'm really impressed by this product. I just usually do my depilation with Gillette but this one is specially good. It's a little bit more expensive than other but it's much more effective.
Jennifer W.
Hawarden, IA
I recently got this and do like the shave it gives me, but I do think it's about on par with any other Venus razor. The 5 blades and pivot ball don't seem to make too much of a difference, and in the area I live in the stores don't carry the replacement cartridges so I will have to order more online which isn't ideal. Makes sense that if you're going to offer an item that uses replaceable blades, that you would also carry said replacements but that's likely the store's fault not Gillette. I give this a 3 just because I was expecting a bit more out of this - but it is a good razor, just not my holy grail of razors I suppose.
EmilyAnn J.
Bethlehem, PA
Absolutely love this razor! I never really cared much for razors before, just purchased whatever was cheap or on sale. I used this razor for one week and fell in love with it! So much so that I went out and purchased a pack of 8 replacement heads for it! Such a soft and smooth shave that it doesn't even like you're shaving. This razor is also awesome for anyone that has sensitive skin or a hard time shaving under their arms, again it truly doesn't even feel like your shaving yet it's the closest shave I've had in years!!
swati s.
Bellevue , WA
This by far is the best women's razor that i have got !
i RECEIVED IT FROM INFLUENSTER and i thank them for introducing me to this wonderful brand .
I feel the ball is the pivot on which it moves very smoothly and effortlessly .
The hair that grow after regrowth are not coarse at all .
The smooth skin feeling is just lovely ! i recommend this razor!
Brooke B.
Lexington , KY
This is one of my go-to razors, so I was thrilled when I received this in my Ivy VoxBox.

I love the Swirl cartridges - the five blades give me a super close shave, and the moisture cushion ensures that it never irritates or dries my skin. The handle is very ergonomic and durable. The FlexiBall itself seems a bit gimmicky- the razor has never actually twisted while I have been using it.

In addition to performing better than any other razor I have tried, replacing the cartridges is far more cost effective than buying new disposable razors, and the Swirl cartridges are priced similarly to other comparable Venus cartridges.
Paige B.
Salem, NH
99% of the time the razors I use end up in my legs being itchy, dry and usually cut up. After using the Gillette Venus Swirl razor I have a new view on what razors should really do for you. I have only used the product once so far, but I plan to use until I need to repurchase. This left my legs feeling smooth, and I did not cut myself once during the duration of shaving both legs. Lastly, the razor was pretty quick about its job too, I did not find myself having to keep going over the same spots a couple times because the razor wasn't picking them up, it did a perfect job and I am extremely satisfied with the performance.
Justine M.
Newark, DE
Y'ALL! THIS RAZOR DOES NOT PLAY GAMES! I have been using a 5 blade razor (because of my sensitive skin) And it does wonders, but this bad boy gets the job done 1000% faster! I don't have to keep gliding over spots I've already shaven (as with my other razor), It's literally swipe, swipe, swipe! I have sensitive skin and there are no razor bumps after using this bad boy! 10 out of 10 would recommend
Jessica K.
The contour on this thanks to the ball is awesome. The trouble spots such as behind the knees are easily reached. I usually realize later with cheap razors that they miss a patch and I better catch it before I wear shorts. I only had trouble with knicking the back of my ankle but I think that's because it is a rougher area that bends. Overall I am really happy with this. No razor bumps either.
Jessie C.