BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Brandy T.
Franklin, KY
I LOVE my free Gillette Venus Swirl Razor from Influenster. I have a hard time finding razors to give my legs and arms a smooth knick free shave. I do believe I have found tell perfect razor. It's not too big or bulky. I love that it has 5 blades for a close shave. I usually get knicks from other razors on my knees and ankles, but haven't with the Venus Swirl. I'll definitely be buying the cartridges in the future!
Isabelle D.
Bellevue, WA
I'm really impressed by this product. I just usually do my depilation with Gillette but this one is specially good. It's a little bit more expensive than other but it's much more effective.
Nicole R.
Texarkana, AR
I received this item in my #voxbox I was extremely excited to try this razor! I normally use the VENUS SENSITIVE SKIN Disposables. The packaging & design is GREAT! However I do feel as if the product is a bit over priced. I did have to go back over spots. The AMAZING thing about this product is that it didn't leave me with those dreaded razor bumps!!
felicidad c.
Eh Probé este producto varias veces, la verdad no me quejo es muy Buno, las hojas de mis piernas super suave y me encanta el hecho de que hace que mi piel se vea más bella
Ana C.
this is my favorite razor and I have not bought another since! its perfect for getting around the knee and behind my knee. i love how it moves around and the design is amazing!
Kennedie K.
Gallatin, TN
Great razor! I’ve always loved Gillette razors, but this is my new favorite. Really smooth and easy to use. Super effective and does a great job. Will definitely buy again!
Jennifer W.
Hawarden, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I recently got this and do like the shave it gives me, but I do think it's about on par with any other Venus razor. The 5 blades and pivot ball don't seem to make too much of a difference, and in the area I live in the stores don't carry the replacement cartridges so I will have to order more online which isn't ideal. Makes sense that if you're going to offer an item that uses replaceable blades, that you would also carry said replacements but that's likely the store's fault not Gillette. I give this a 3 just because I was expecting a bit more out of this - but it is a good razor, just not my holy grail of razors I suppose.
Jeanine S.
I received this razor for free in my Influenster Ivy VoxBox. I must say that I am so glad that I did receive it. It's a bit difficult to find a good razor for myself because I get small red bumps easily on my legs. I prefer to wax my legs rather than shaving just because I always see smoother outcomes. But this razor was very gentle and smooth with my skin. I paired it with my eos shaving cream and my legs turned out to be extremely soft. I barely had any bumps and the razor itself was very manageable to use. I will defiantly be purchasing this in the future and I can not wait to use it again.
Brooke B.
Lexington , KY
This is one of my go-to razors, so I was thrilled when I received this in my Ivy VoxBox.

I love the Swirl cartridges - the five blades give me a super close shave, and the moisture cushion ensures that it never irritates or dries my skin. The handle is very ergonomic and durable. The FlexiBall itself seems a bit gimmicky- the razor has never actually twisted while I have been using it.

In addition to performing better than any other razor I have tried, replacing the cartridges is far more cost effective than buying new disposable razors, and the Swirl cartridges are priced similarly to other comparable Venus cartridges.
swati s.
Redmond, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This by far is the best women's razor that i have got !
i RECEIVED IT FROM INFLUENSTER and i thank them for introducing me to this wonderful brand .
I feel the ball is the pivot on which it moves very smoothly and effortlessly .
The hair that grow after regrowth are not coarse at all .
The smooth skin feeling is just lovely ! i recommend this razor!
Jessie C.