BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Rachel C.
I received this razor in a Voxbox! I was a little afraid to try a new razor because I have very sensitive skin. However, I was pleasantly surprised! The razor was very easy to use and gave a pretty close shave. I did have slight razor burn after using it, but that happens for me no matter what type of razor I use. The only thing I do not love is the price. A little expensive for a razor, but it's definitely good quality.
Jessica P.
Port St Lucie, FL
I was given the chance to try this razor thanks to Influenster. This has been a great addition to my shower. I no longer have to spend that extra time to make sure I didn't miss those hard to get places. The blades leave your legs smooth as well as soft. I'm extremely impressed and excited to have gotten it just before summer. This razor is truly out of this world.
Holly T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have always used Venus razors. Through high school and college it was which one was cheapest. But as I got older by skin sensitive increased. I started getting razor burn and gross bumps. I switched to the Venus Swirl after seeing the ad on TV. It has changed EVERYTHING! The bumps are gone and my skin is smooth. The initial razor is little more expensive than others but the heads you choose will still be the same price. I think the razor is worth the price.
Emily R.
FPO, AP
This is my favorite razor. It shaves so smoothly. I buy it at the marine corps exchange where I live, but also can be found at target, Walmart, and pretty much any grocery store. It has plenty of blades to get the job done. My legs always feel very smooth after every use. It lasts me 5-6 uses, which is about 3 weeks and I change out the blade (don't judge me). I always buy this razor and will continue to purchase!
Brandy T.
Franklin, KY
I LOVE my free Gillette Venus Swirl Razor from Influenster. I have a hard time finding razors to give my legs and arms a smooth knick free shave. I do believe I have found tell perfect razor. It's not too big or bulky. I love that it has 5 blades for a close shave. I usually get knicks from other razors on my knees and ankles, but haven't with the Venus Swirl. I'll definitely be buying the cartridges in the future!
Hunter P.
Athens, GA
Venus razors are bomb dot com!!!!!!!! I really like this razor because it not only has 5 blades for super efficient hair removal, but it also has the really innovative swirl ball. The ball allows it to move efficiently over natural curves on your legs, arms, and bikini line, making for an awesome shave. I got this razor for free and I have since then repurchased several packs of blades because it works really well on my skin and helps me get a close shave!
Laura S.
I got this free from Influenster and the packaging and look of the product were absolutely beautiful - very eye-catching! The razor itself was much lighter than other Venus razors I have tried, which I liked. However, compared to the "sensitive skin" Venus, the shave on the Swirl was much rougher and the head did not swirl nearly as much as I expected it to. It was in fact rather stiff. But I did like the weight and the look of the product, but would not purchase over other Venus razors.
Jeanine S.
I received this razor for free in my Influenster Ivy VoxBox. I must say that I am so glad that I did receive it. It's a bit difficult to find a good razor for myself because I get small red bumps easily on my legs. I prefer to wax my legs rather than shaving just because I always see smoother outcomes. But this razor was very gentle and smooth with my skin. I paired it with my eos shaving cream and my legs turned out to be extremely soft. I barely had any bumps and the razor itself was very manageable to use. I will defiantly be purchasing this in the future and I can not wait to use it again.
Kennedie K.
Knoxville, TN
Great razor! I’ve always loved Gillette razors, but this is my new favorite. Really smooth and easy to use. Super effective and does a great job. Will definitely buy again!
Nicole R.
Texarkana, AR
I received this item in my #voxbox I was extremely excited to try this razor! I normally use the VENUS SENSITIVE SKIN Disposables. The packaging & design is GREAT! However I do feel as if the product is a bit over priced. I did have to go back over spots. The AMAZING thing about this product is that it didn't leave me with those dreaded razor bumps!!
Jessie C.