BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Yineidy B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Gillette Venus Swirl razor blade refills feature 5 Contour blades that individually adjust to every curve.
I recommend, this product is amazing. I've tried several different brands and I have not noticed good results, besides some runs out fast the edge of the razor blade and what it does is irritate or cut off. in my opinion this simple and convenient product has given me the results and always sought.
Miranda M.
Duluth, MN
I really like this razor! It's 5 contour blades really do help get every curve on your legs making them so smooth! The moistureGlide serum on the razor helps reduce how much shaving cream you actually have to use & it has a rubber handle which is easier to grip in the shower while your hands are wet! I would definitely purchase this product!!!
LisaAnn Y.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Not only does this work really well, but the handle is easy to hold onto when wet thanks to the raised designs. I've been shaving a long time, but new tween daughter who just has just begun to shave found this razor worked MUCH better for her than the cheapie ones I got her at first and she now asks for these. No nicks or scrapes and they last about a month for me and a two to three weeks for her (more hair on her legs).
Nore W.
Philadelphia , PA
First I want to start with saying that the packaging was really cute and was easy to open with the pre made cutout. For the product I tried it on my skin with just water and it worked decent but had a little friction. Once I added my preffered Bodywash it worked a lot better and left my legs silky smooth. I recommend this to anyone who is just starting to shave
Hunter P.
Venus razors are bomb dot com!!!!!!!! I really like this razor because it not only has 5 blades for super efficient hair removal, but it also has the really innovative swirl ball. The ball allows it to move efficiently over natural curves on your legs, arms, and bikini line, making for an awesome shave. I got this razor for free and I have since then repurchased several packs of blades because it works really well on my skin and helps me get a close shave!
Laura S.
Cincinnati, OH
I got this free from Influenster and the packaging and look of the product were absolutely beautiful - very eye-catching! The razor itself was much lighter than other Venus razors I have tried, which I liked. However, compared to the "sensitive skin" Venus, the shave on the Swirl was much rougher and the head did not swirl nearly as much as I expected it to. It was in fact rather stiff. But I did like the weight and the look of the product, but would not purchase over other Venus razors.
Brandy T.
Franklin, KY
I LOVE my free Gillette Venus Swirl Razor from Influenster. I have a hard time finding razors to give my legs and arms a smooth knick free shave. I do believe I have found tell perfect razor. It's not too big or bulky. I love that it has 5 blades for a close shave. I usually get knicks from other razors on my knees and ankles, but haven't with the Venus Swirl. I'll definitely be buying the cartridges in the future!
Isabelle D.
Bellevue, WA
I'm really impressed by this product. I just usually do my depilation with Gillette but this one is specially good. It's a little bit more expensive than other but it's much more effective.
Ana C.
Pittsburgh, PA
this is my favorite razor and I have not bought another since! its perfect for getting around the knee and behind my knee. i love how it moves around and the design is amazing!
felicidad c.
Eh Probé este producto varias veces, la verdad no me quejo es muy Buno, las hojas de mis piernas super suave y me encanta el hecho de que hace que mi piel se vea más bella
Jessie C.