BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Anna K.
Savannah, GA
Oh, COOL! I didn't think this item would be available to review, so yay! I bought this as a treat for myself. My local Kroger was selling it for $9.99, so it was a great steal! My legs have never felt better. I have been loyal to the Venus brand but neglected to buy this new razor due to the price. Combined, this gift set is a powerhouse tool for your legs. Exceptionally smooth shave by the razor in combo with the shave gel, and the use of the lotion after...you can't go wrong!
Nisha K.
Until I received this as a sample, I was using my husband's razors since women's razors were unreliable. This changed my mind completely. Hubby can have his razor, this one is mine and it works really well. The shave is easy and results are smooth. Cleaning it is also simple and I got many uses out of one razor. That's the main thing I look for in a razor, the number of uses, and I used this many many times before replacing the razor.
Christina V.
Louisville, KY
This Gillette Venus Swirl flexi-ball razor contours to all of your little nicks and crannies of your body. I love how it helps prevent cutting on my ankles and behind my knees which are super sensitive. The design of this razor is so beautiful and makes you want to display it for everyone to see.
Morgan T.
Madison, AL
This works good it's good for getting around the knees and hard to reach areas, I like that it has a top you can switch out so you don't have to keep buying the whole razor again.
Varsha S.
San Ramon, CA
I received this razor free in the Glam Vox box and I am super happy with it. All the razors I have used so far left my skin with lots of razor cuts. This razor left my skin feel super smooth and cut free. It glides very smoothly on the skin even on the boney areas. And I have not noticed in growth hair like I faced after using other razor. definitely purchasing extra blades for this one. Absolutely recommend this razor to all.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
I purchase myself....and it was a nice razor totally worth all the buzz about this product..This razor is the best in the market and with spring and summer around the corner you don't want to be out there without for silky legs not touch by these razor blade with every shave you get a perfect smooth legs..the flexiball gives you the extra glide that's in need when having and being careful you don't cut yourself in the shower...
Nore W.
Philadelphia, PA
First I want to start with saying that the packaging was really cute and was easy to open with the pre made cutout. For the product I tried it on my skin with just water and it worked decent but had a little friction. Once I added my preffered Bodywash it worked a lot better and left my legs silky smooth. I recommend this to anyone who is just starting to shave
Jessica P.
Port St Lucie, FL
I was given the chance to try this razor thanks to Influenster. This has been a great addition to my shower. I no longer have to spend that extra time to make sure I didn't miss those hard to get places. The blades leave your legs smooth as well as soft. I'm extremely impressed and excited to have gotten it just before summer. This razor is truly out of this world.
Rachel C.
I received this razor in a Voxbox! I was a little afraid to try a new razor because I have very sensitive skin. However, I was pleasantly surprised! The razor was very easy to use and gave a pretty close shave. I did have slight razor burn after using it, but that happens for me no matter what type of razor I use. The only thing I do not love is the price. A little expensive for a razor, but it's definitely good quality.
Holly T.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have always used Venus razors. Through high school and college it was which one was cheapest. But as I got older by skin sensitive increased. I started getting razor burn and gross bumps. I switched to the Venus Swirl after seeing the ad on TV. It has changed EVERYTHING! The bumps are gone and my skin is smooth. The initial razor is little more expensive than others but the heads you choose will still be the same price. I think the razor is worth the price.
Jessie C.