BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Alicia T.
Saginaw, MI
The Venus swirl has left my legs so smooth and with no cuts its amazing. I did not have to go over the same place two or three times for missed hairs. I was confident when I was finished i could put my shorts on without worry of "did i miss a hair?" the effortless glide through the bikini area clearing everything in its path was amazing. ‪#‎ChooseToSmooth‬
Sara E.
Encino, CA
I initially received this razor for free in exchange for reviews. However, I have continued to use and even bought a second one. It just does such a great job of getting every little baby hair off my legs. It has a good grip so I don't drop it in the shower. A single blade lasts me for at least 5 shaves. The flexi-ball does what it says and helps maneuver around my knee and ankle area. Another bonus is that I have not nicked myself a single time with this razor! There are constantly coupons, too. Keep a look out!
Moriah C.
Lebanon, TN
Wow! I'm really impressed by this razor. I normally go for cheap when it comes to razors but I seriously felt a difference when using this razor. It slid over my skin so smoothly and seamlessly got rid of the hair on my legs. I love the slight movement created by the flexiball. It was easier to shave some areas that are normally at an awkward angle.
Korey P.
I can't imagine this being worth the price. I went to Target to purchase this. The razor itself is $8 but a pack of 5 replacement cartridges is $26! No thank you.
Polina T.
Richmond, VA
I am a huge fan of the venus vibrance razor, which unfortunately no longer exists. Last week my vibrance fell and broke; I guess it was time for it to say goodbye. Unfortunately Venus doesn't make anymore vibrating razors, which get the best shave, and the men's razor are far too tough on my skin. So far I am pleased with the flexball. I didn't have any cuts and did not have to shave over the same area more than once. Right now, 3 days after the first shave, my legs still feel great.
Beatriz S.
The first thing you see when looking at the razor is of course, the "swivel ball" part. The swivel ball is what really changes the whole razor game here in my opinion. It gives you a more delicate and closer shave, especially around those sensitive areas. It also melts around the head to give your legs and even smoothr feel! I love the fact that you can easily pop off the head and replace it with the touch of a click too. Definitley worth a try ladies!
Sophie R.
Barhamsville, VA
I actually had been using this razor before I received it in my Voxbox and I LOVE it!! It works great in the harder places to shave like down there (if ya know what I mean) definitely will be repurchasing
Nisha K.
Until I received this as a sample, I was using my husband's razors since women's razors were unreliable. This changed my mind completely. Hubby can have his razor, this one is mine and it works really well. The shave is easy and results are smooth. Cleaning it is also simple and I got many uses out of one razor. That's the main thing I look for in a razor, the number of uses, and I used this many many times before replacing the razor.
Meghan C.
Ebro, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've always bought Gillette Venus Razors. Now that they have a flexible ball I will keep being them. Thank you VoxBox for sending me this to try it out because I love it. I love how they made the box easier to open for us girls and especially the flexible ball. It makes it so much easier to get tough spots. I will definitely keep buying these
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
Oh, COOL! I didn't think this item would be available to review, so yay! I bought this as a treat for myself. My local Kroger was selling it for $9.99, so it was a great steal! My legs have never felt better. I have been loyal to the Venus brand but neglected to buy this new razor due to the price. Combined, this gift set is a powerhouse tool for your legs. Exceptionally smooth shave by the razor in combo with the shave gel, and the use of the lotion after...you can't go wrong!
Jessie C.