BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Sophie R.
Barhamsville, VA
I actually had been using this razor before I received it in my Voxbox and I LOVE it!! It works great in the harder places to shave like down there (if ya know what I mean) definitely will be repurchasing
Sara E.
Encino, CA
I initially received this razor for free in exchange for reviews. However, I have continued to use and even bought a second one. It just does such a great job of getting every little baby hair off my legs. It has a good grip so I don't drop it in the shower. A single blade lasts me for at least 5 shaves. The flexi-ball does what it says and helps maneuver around my knee and ankle area. Another bonus is that I have not nicked myself a single time with this razor! There are constantly coupons, too. Keep a look out!
Mari  P.
I received this product in my #GlamVoxBox
I love the ease of shaving my legs! I don't have to move my razor in crazy ways to avoid cuts. It just glides and NO cuts ! I recommend you take out of the shower and wipe off the water, the razor has a smoothing gel around it and tends to get sticky and sticks to other things if left in the shower.
Nisha K.
Until I received this as a sample, I was using my husband's razors since women's razors were unreliable. This changed my mind completely. Hubby can have his razor, this one is mine and it works really well. The shave is easy and results are smooth. Cleaning it is also simple and I got many uses out of one razor. That's the main thing I look for in a razor, the number of uses, and I used this many many times before replacing the razor.
Meghan C.
Ebro, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've always bought Gillette Venus Razors. Now that they have a flexible ball I will keep being them. Thank you VoxBox for sending me this to try it out because I love it. I love how they made the box easier to open for us girls and especially the flexible ball. It makes it so much easier to get tough spots. I will definitely keep buying these
Mary F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have a problem. See I loved the handle since it swivels for around ankles and knees, but I hated the actual razors! The did not ladt very long for the price tag. I usually Love venus products, but the swirl was aweful!
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
Oh, COOL! I didn't think this item would be available to review, so yay! I bought this as a treat for myself. My local Kroger was selling it for $9.99, so it was a great steal! My legs have never felt better. I have been loyal to the Venus brand but neglected to buy this new razor due to the price. Combined, this gift set is a powerhouse tool for your legs. Exceptionally smooth shave by the razor in combo with the shave gel, and the use of the lotion after...you can't go wrong!
Morgan T.
Madison, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This works good it's good for getting around the knees and hard to reach areas, I like that it has a top you can switch out so you don't have to keep buying the whole razor again.
Christina V.
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This Gillette Venus Swirl flexi-ball razor contours to all of your little nicks and crannies of your body. I love how it helps prevent cutting on my ankles and behind my knees which are super sensitive. The design of this razor is so beautiful and makes you want to display it for everyone to see.
Varsha S.
San Ramon, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I received this razor free in the Glam Vox box and I am super happy with it. All the razors I have used so far left my skin with lots of razor cuts. This razor left my skin feel super smooth and cut free. It glides very smoothly on the skin even on the boney areas. And I have not noticed in growth hair like I faced after using other razor. definitely purchasing extra blades for this one. Absolutely recommend this razor to all.
Jessie C.