BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

kayla s.
sumter
Absolutely love this razor. Used to only use men's razors, but have finally found one that I am happy with. Very easy to use and leaves my legs feeling soft and smooth! Wouldn't recommend any other type razor! Very satisfied in this purchase!
rachel r.
Brooksville, FL
i love this razor use it loots its a great razor to use to it makes your legs nice and smooth to me and my mom got one we use it lots great for shaving get are hairs on your legs everyday nice smooth shave
stefanie b.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This Gillette blade is so Nices and the 5 bald is so useful and I love the color I also like how it affordable and the better handle to hold too it my expectations
Alicia T.
Saginaw, MI
The Venus swirl has left my legs so smooth and with no cuts its amazing. I did not have to go over the same place two or three times for missed hairs. I was confident when I was finished i could put my shorts on without worry of "did i miss a hair?" the effortless glide through the bikini area clearing everything in its path was amazing. ‪#‎ChooseToSmooth‬
Amb M.
Tyrone, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
LOVE THIS RAZOR ! the first time i ever used this razor i was absolutely amazed! i have hip problems so sometimes it's hard for me to reach some places without trying to maneuver myself into certain positions that end up causing pain, with this razor it made it a little more easier because of the flexibility of it! i'm very good at missing spots too but for some reason not with this razor! i would highly recommend this razor to anyone even the men!
Taylor K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have officially found the best razor of all times. I don't need shaving cream so I'm already saving money. The best part is though that it really leaves my legs smooth. I have no razor cut marks. I have no dry patches. The swirl is a bit wobbly, but helps get all the spots, especially on my knee which usually leaves me all cut up. I would definitely buy this product in the future. Already texting all my friends about it. So ready for summer now!!
Sophie R.
Barhamsville, VA
I actually had been using this razor before I received it in my Voxbox and I LOVE it!! It works great in the harder places to shave like down there (if ya know what I mean) definitely will be repurchasing
Polina T.
Richmond, VA
I am a huge fan of the venus vibrance razor, which unfortunately no longer exists. Last week my vibrance fell and broke; I guess it was time for it to say goodbye. Unfortunately Venus doesn't make anymore vibrating razors, which get the best shave, and the men's razor are far too tough on my skin. So far I am pleased with the flexball. I didn't have any cuts and did not have to shave over the same area more than once. Right now, 3 days after the first shave, my legs still feel great.
Beatriz S.
The first thing you see when looking at the razor is of course, the "swivel ball" part. The swivel ball is what really changes the whole razor game here in my opinion. It gives you a more delicate and closer shave, especially around those sensitive areas. It also melts around the head to give your legs and even smoothr feel! I love the fact that you can easily pop off the head and replace it with the touch of a click too. Definitley worth a try ladies!
Moriah C.
Murfreesboro, TN
Wow! I'm really impressed by this razor. I normally go for cheap when it comes to razors but I seriously felt a difference when using this razor. It slid over my skin so smoothly and seamlessly got rid of the hair on my legs. I love the slight movement created by the flexiball. It was easier to shave some areas that are normally at an awkward angle.
Jessie C.