BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Savanah P.
Malden, MO
It seemed like a weird concept to me, but I went for it anyways and was very impressed. The movement took getting used to, but once you're past that point, this razor is very simple to use. It glides on my skin and very rarely do I get any cuts. I personally use the sensitive blade refills with the swirl handle and that seems to be the perfect match for me. My only problems with this product would be the learning curve when you first buy it and the price. These products are pretty overpriced, in my opinion.
Dominica N.
Quitman, GA
Wow where can I begin. I have tried numerous razors and at one point just settled with a razor that seemed to do ok. The venus swirl is all of that plus a bag of pretzels. The flexball allows a swivel motion that seems to get those hard to reach places. The blades cut so close to the skin but you feel absolutely nothing. This razor left my skin smooth and silky feeling. I have to say that I am in love with this razor and will not trade it for anything different. It is a little pricey but you can always find a coupon online or in your sunday paper. Give it try you will not regret it.
Jade P.
Chino, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ok i don't leave reviews for anything but LET ME JUST TELL YOU- 1. SO EASY like fwoosh fwoosh youre done and it just kinda bends the right way bc of the little ball thingy so you dont even have to be careful and you wont get cut 2. SO SOFT MAN SO SOFT like i felt nothing and im the type to get super agitated skin and ow ow but like it was sofftttt like it felt good if anything 3. it gets allll the hairs like i could never get a clean shave before but now i feel all soft and smooth like abbabyyy 4. good price and you can just replace the top part so they cheap 5. the handle super chill lookin and good to grip and not drop 6. FIVE blades like thats a lotta blades Even if you just bought a bunch and dont even need a new razor BUY IT ITS WORTH IT I TELL YOU. WORTH.
Erika B.
Belton, MO
I was excited to try this Swirl razor because of the roller ball feature. It did seem to help the razor glide more comfortably on my skin. However, I did not notice a difference on the more difficult areas like on the knees and ankles like I hopped. Also, the razor itself seemed more dull than any other Gillette razors I've used before. Didn't notice enough of a difference to want to repurchase. Mostly because it didn't give as close of a shave and that sort of defeats the whole purpose of the product.
Kristy C.
Okay, personally, this razor is not the best, but it is also not the worst. When I first used this, I though it was cool they had a flexball in a woman's razor. But upon using it, it made a really annoying squeaking noise every time I shaved any hair. It looks cool, but I don't think it was built good enough. The blades, however, worked great. But, it was really hard to focus with that sound there every time I shaved even a little hair. Maybe I got a defective razor, who knows? All I can say is try it out for yourself and you be the judge of it.
Courtney S.
I would give the 100 stars if I could. This is by far the best razor I've come across. It has flexibility to move with the contours of your skin and legs. This will forever be my razor to go to. 11/10 recommend.
Natalie N.
Los Angeles , CA
Received this razor from Influester to try and was really excited about it but after use i was less enthused. The placement of the roller ball is right where i normally grab the razor when shaving, so this made me have to regrip my razor higher up giving me less control and making me nervous about cutting myself. I think its a cool idea and does work well over the knees, but the follow through on the design could be improved. If this costs more than normal razors then i would not recommend spending the extra money on this feature.
rachel r.
Brooksville, FL
i love this razor use it loots its a great razor to use to it makes your legs nice and smooth to me and my mom got one we use it lots great for shaving get are hairs on your legs everyday nice smooth shave
Stefanie B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This Gillette blade is so Nices and the 5 bald is so useful and I love the color I also like how it affordable and the better handle to hold too it my expectations
Amb M.
Tyrone, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
LOVE THIS RAZOR ! the first time i ever used this razor i was absolutely amazed! i have hip problems so sometimes it's hard for me to reach some places without trying to maneuver myself into certain positions that end up causing pain, with this razor it made it a little more easier because of the flexibility of it! i'm very good at missing spots too but for some reason not with this razor! i would highly recommend this razor to anyone even the men!
Jessie C.