BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Kristy H.
Cabot, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was super excited to get this in my Glam Voxbox. I haven't gotten myself a new razor in a long time. I've just been using my husband's razor. So it was really nice to get to try out a new razor! And it is a really nice razor, too. The flex ball makes it easy to get my curves. And the head is so smooth and cushioned it seems like it would be very hard to cut yourself-- making it a good razor for a beginning shaver. I received these products complimentary for testing purposes.
Jade P.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ok i don't leave reviews for anything but LET ME JUST TELL YOU- 1. SO EASY like fwoosh fwoosh youre done and it just kinda bends the right way bc of the little ball thingy so you dont even have to be careful and you wont get cut 2. SO SOFT MAN SO SOFT like i felt nothing and im the type to get super agitated skin and ow ow but like it was sofftttt like it felt good if anything 3. it gets allll the hairs like i could never get a clean shave before but now i feel all soft and smooth like abbabyyy 4. good price and you can just replace the top part so they cheap 5. the handle super chill lookin and good to grip and not drop 6. FIVE blades like thats a lotta blades Even if you just bought a bunch and dont even need a new razor BUY IT ITS WORTH IT I TELL YOU. WORTH.
Cheyenne W.
@Influenster @GilletteVenus #choosetosmooth #contest thank you for this complimentary item. All opinions are my own... I literally just tried this razor. Normally, I wouldn't be proclaiming how well it is - but in this case, I have to. My legs are smooth and no mini cuts. I will be buying more of these. Not only did I love this, my teenage daughter absolutely loves it.
Noemie M.
Halfmoon, NY
This razor was alright, it glides on your skin and leaves little bumps or cuts. However, it does not shave as close as it claims and as some other razors I've tried. Since this razor is very gentle I would use it for sensitive areas, but not for legs.
Ronna C.
McLoud
I have to say it's not bad, but over all how come they still don't make women razors like men's? I still get the best and closes shave with the men's 5 blade razor
Kristy C.
Okay, personally, this razor is not the best, but it is also not the worst. When I first used this, I though it was cool they had a flexball in a woman's razor. But upon using it, it made a really annoying squeaking noise every time I shaved any hair. It looks cool, but I don't think it was built good enough. The blades, however, worked great. But, it was really hard to focus with that sound there every time I shaved even a little hair. Maybe I got a defective razor, who knows? All I can say is try it out for yourself and you be the judge of it.
Dominica N.
Quitman, GA
Wow where can I begin. I have tried numerous razors and at one point just settled with a razor that seemed to do ok. The venus swirl is all of that plus a bag of pretzels. The flexball allows a swivel motion that seems to get those hard to reach places. The blades cut so close to the skin but you feel absolutely nothing. This razor left my skin smooth and silky feeling. I have to say that I am in love with this razor and will not trade it for anything different. It is a little pricey but you can always find a coupon online or in your sunday paper. Give it try you will not regret it.
Savanah P.
Malden, MO
It seemed like a weird concept to me, but I went for it anyways and was very impressed. The movement took getting used to, but once you're past that point, this razor is very simple to use. It glides on my skin and very rarely do I get any cuts. I personally use the sensitive blade refills with the swirl handle and that seems to be the perfect match for me. My only problems with this product would be the learning curve when you first buy it and the price. These products are pretty overpriced, in my opinion.
Natalie N.
Los Angeles, CA
Received this razor from Influester to try and was really excited about it but after use i was less enthused. The placement of the roller ball is right where i normally grab the razor when shaving, so this made me have to regrip my razor higher up giving me less control and making me nervous about cutting myself. I think its a cool idea and does work well over the knees, but the follow through on the design could be improved. If this costs more than normal razors then i would not recommend spending the extra money on this feature.
Courtney S.
I would give the 100 stars if I could. This is by far the best razor I've come across. It has flexibility to move with the contours of your skin and legs. This will forever be my razor to go to. 11/10 recommend.
Jessie C.