BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Miranda D.
Diberville, MS
I have purchased tons of razors trying to find one that left my skin feeling nice and smooth without getting awful razor burn and I had no luck. Not only does it leave my skin feeling so smooth it's got a flexiball so you can get a clean shave those hard to shave areas like your knees. The moisture strip is a bonus as I have dry skin and now my legs feel hydrated and not itchy. I've been using this for a little over a month now and I haven't once gotten any razor burns! I love this product and I would definitely recommend this product to everyone.
Nino G.
New Castle, DE
I love the grip, it's extremely comfortable and I didn't fear my fingers slipping and risking cutting myself. I did like the Moisture Glide strips which make for an easier shave, however I was disappointed in the smoothness of the shave. It was not as smooth as I get from my normal Gillette razor. Noticing the razor has five blades, I was surprised I didn't feel a closer and smoothr result. I will need to pay better attention next shave tand make sure I am using it properly. The roller ball was different and gave flexibility ti the razor itself, but again, I didn't seem to gather a benefit in smoothness or navigating touch areas like the knees and ankles.
rosleidy c.
Este producto es increible, lo amo lo mejor en afeitadoras femeninas es Venus de gillete no lastima el vello ni reseca la piel  y lo mejor es que la razuradora tiene larga vida
Sophie W.
Minneapolis , MN
This is a great razor! The swivel does allow more flexibility and movement than a traditional razor, and the whole thing feels solid and comfortable to hold and use.
Tatiana M.
Stevens
This is honestly the best razor I've ever tried. The metal ball allows the razor to glide to the way of your skin. It's such a smooth shave. I personally love it.
Kristy C.
Okay, personally, this razor is not the best, but it is also not the worst. When I first used this, I though it was cool they had a flexball in a woman's razor. But upon using it, it made a really annoying squeaking noise every time I shaved any hair. It looks cool, but I don't think it was built good enough. The blades, however, worked great. But, it was really hard to focus with that sound there every time I shaved even a little hair. Maybe I got a defective razor, who knows? All I can say is try it out for yourself and you be the judge of it.
Dominica N.
Quitman, GA
Wow where can I begin. I have tried numerous razors and at one point just settled with a razor that seemed to do ok. The venus swirl is all of that plus a bag of pretzels. The flexball allows a swivel motion that seems to get those hard to reach places. The blades cut so close to the skin but you feel absolutely nothing. This razor left my skin smooth and silky feeling. I have to say that I am in love with this razor and will not trade it for anything different. It is a little pricey but you can always find a coupon online or in your sunday paper. Give it try you will not regret it.
Ronna C.
McLoud
I have to say it's not bad, but over all how come they still don't make women razors like men's? I still get the best and closes shave with the men's 5 blade razor
Erika B.
Belton, MO
I was excited to try this Swirl razor because of the roller ball feature. It did seem to help the razor glide more comfortably on my skin. However, I did not notice a difference on the more difficult areas like on the knees and ankles like I hopped. Also, the razor itself seemed more dull than any other Gillette razors I've used before. Didn't notice enough of a difference to want to repurchase. Mostly because it didn't give as close of a shave and that sort of defeats the whole purpose of the product.
Cheyenne W.
@Influenster @GilletteVenus #choosetosmooth #contest thank you for this complimentary item. All opinions are my own... I literally just tried this razor. Normally, I wouldn't be proclaiming how well it is - but in this case, I have to. My legs are smooth and no mini cuts. I will be buying more of these. Not only did I love this, my teenage daughter absolutely loves it.
Jessie C.