BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Amber H.
Anaheim, CA
This shaver does fairly well. The only issue is you have to hold the shaver a certain way to get a clean, stub-free shave. It's also hard to shave behind the legs; the "swirl" portion didn't help when shaving behind the legs. I had to become a contortionist so I wouldn't knick myself.
Renee C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Loving this new razor! It provides a smooth shave and so easy to shave the crevices of my legs that are usually hard to get too! Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor
Elizabeth 🔥.
Goodyear, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is one of the best razors i have ever used. My legs feel so soft after just one pass and it moves into every area so easily . Shaving was so much faster and easier
Sabrina F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are the best shavers I’ve ever tried. They leave my skin so soft and I love that you can change the heads. They’re kinda on the pricey side but it’s so worth it.
Maria F.
This is the best razor by far that I have ever tried. It provided a close smooth shave to leg and under arm region without irritation. The blades also last longer, and do not rust.
Laney W.
Wilmington, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I was able to try this razor for free since it came in my Glam Vox Box and I was very pleased with how it worked. The design of the razor made it easier to shave and it seemed like I didn't have to use as much pressure while using it. The blade just glided over my skin. Everything felt so smooth after using it and I didn't even cut myself when I started to go too fast. Compared to other Venus razors I would say the Swirl Razor is one of their best.
Alyssa F.
Branford, CT
This was a waste of money. I've used Venus razors for years, and thought it'd be the same quality. Broke at the ball a couple months after buying it. I'm a sucker for a good gimmick, so if the flex ball had actually made some improvement in my shaving routine, I wouldn't have minded spending a couple bucks more (and razors are wicked expensive to begin with). But alas, it did nothing but move my razor slightly to each side, something I do perfectly well by hand. And since the flex ball was the reason it fell apart in the end, it really wasn't worth it. Save your money, and stick to the blue and green ones.
Madison L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
The Gillette Venus Swirl is a little different from other Gillette Venus razors. The biggest feature difference I noticed is the swivel head. The other razors keep the head of the razor stationary. The Gillette Venus Swirl swivels slightly to the left and right, to fit the curves of your body better. At first I didn’t think this would make much difference in the quality of the shave, but it made a huge difference. I got a way closer and smoothr shave than I have with any other razor I have used in the past. If you’re in the market for a new razor, I highly recommend picking this one up. You’ll love it!
Kay A.
Bronx, NY
One of the best razors I've had in a while. I typically buy cheap razors that come in a pack but from now on I think I'll spend a few more bucks because this razor gets a really close shave.. However, I don't really notice much with the swirl aspect of it.
Sophie W.
Minneapolis , MN
This is a great razor! The swivel does allow more flexibility and movement than a traditional razor, and the whole thing feels solid and comfortable to hold and use.
Emily G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have very corse hair and a lot of women's razors irritate my skin and I end up with ingrown hairs . Anyone who has used this think it helps with their shave and less irritation?
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
is this really good? i have sensitive skin
Ann A.
Antigonish, NS
Are these worth the extra money?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this still being sold??
Abby H.
Portsmouth, VA
Can I use this handle with other Gillette cartridges?