BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Amber Z.
Ravenswood, WV
The design of this razor makes it very easy to use. I rarely get knicks or cuts from this razor so that is a huge benefit for me. I like how it is fairly affordable to keep up with blades too.
Abby K.
Ames, IA
I received this razor in my Ivy VoxBox for free, and I love it! The flexibility allows you to get in all the nooks and crannies without having to work for it. I recommend this razor and I definitely love using it for my legs!
Vyktoria S.
Christopher, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This razor is nicely shaped making it easy to hold on to. This is important because I personally feel like this in itself can help prevent a lot of cuts and missing patches of hair especially on the backs of the knees. The design on the handle is something I haven't seen before, but adds a nice touch and sets it apart from other razors.
The swirl ball is what is supposed to set this razor apart from others. I can't say that I noticed a HUGE difference with the swirl. I would tell anyone that's looking for a new razor to give this one a try.
Saya N.
johnstown colorado
This razor is my go to when it comes to hair removal. It gets the closest shave. I have the smoothest legs after it. I’ve been using it for a while now I don’t use any other razors. It’s not just this one the brand is amazing as well there products are all 5 star!
Christina L.
Washington, DC
I received this product in the #GlamVoxBox in exchange for an honest review. While I was really excited to get the chance to try a new Gillette Venus razor (they're my favorite brand!) I ended up being disappointed in this one. It does what it needs to do as a razor, but it is not nearly as good as the Gillette Venus Olay blades for a very comparable price. I didn't find this to be as effective in actually shaving- I would have to go over some spots multiple times- and it was harsher on my skin since there were no soap bars. Glad to have tried this but I probably would not purchase this over other Gillette Venus products.
Elizabeth 🔥.
Goodyear, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is one of the best razors i have ever used. My legs feel so soft after just one pass and it moves into every area so easily . Shaving was so much faster and easier
Renee C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Loving this new razor! It provides a smooth shave and so easy to shave the crevices of my legs that are usually hard to get too! Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor
Amber H.
Anaheim, CA
This shaver does fairly well. The only issue is you have to hold the shaver a certain way to get a clean, stub-free shave. It's also hard to shave behind the legs; the "swirl" portion didn't help when shaving behind the legs. I had to become a contortionist so I wouldn't knick myself.
Madison L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
The Gillette Venus Swirl is a little different from other Gillette Venus razors. The biggest feature difference I noticed is the swivel head. The other razors keep the head of the razor stationary. The Gillette Venus Swirl swivels slightly to the left and right, to fit the curves of your body better. At first I didn’t think this would make much difference in the quality of the shave, but it made a huge difference. I got a way closer and smoothr shave than I have with any other razor I have used in the past. If you’re in the market for a new razor, I highly recommend picking this one up. You’ll love it!
Maria F.
This is the best razor by far that I have ever tried. It provided a close smooth shave to leg and under arm region without irritation. The blades also last longer, and do not rust.
Jessie C.