BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Alecia T.
Northwood, NH
YAY! I was super excited to see this was the winner for best at home hair removal!!! I use my Venus Swirl razor every single week, and the blade stays sharp for almost 2 months! I have never saved so much money on shaving! I love this razor. it is the ONLY one I will rely on, and once you've tried it yourself you'll completely understand why! The "flexiball" near it's head is the greatest feature, giving you full range motion of razor to skin contact! I've recommended this to all of my friends so far, and they've all made the switch- you should too!
Tiffany B.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I received the Gillete Venus Swirl razor for free as part of my Influenster #choosetosmooth voxbox. I must admit I usually go the cheap route when it comes to razors and tend to buy men’s razors for the closer shave…BUT, MAN! I have been missing out! This razor provides a close shave, is sooo easy to use, leaves my legs feeling silky AND smooth without any razor bumps. I haven’t had a shave like this in months if not years. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a great razor and the best shave!
Melanie W.
Chattanooga, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I bought this razor because I had seen men's razors have the pivot ball technology and really wanted something that was similar. Fast forward to my first time shaving with it and I nicked myself- badly!! I thought oh well I just need to be more careful. I shaved the rest of the bottom half of my leg but when I went over my knee I nicked myself so badly there was an inch-long deep cut, and I never usually nick myself in the shower. I was so mad that I didn't finish shaving my legs. After I got out I examined the razor more closely and realized that the ball didn't make the blade head pivot the right way at all...it only pivots in one way that actually encourages nicks. I'll go back to my Venus embrace...this one is not worth the money.
Vyktoria S.
Christopher , IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This razor is nicely shaped making it easy to hold on to. This is important because I personally feel like this in itself can help prevent a lot of cuts and missing patches of hair especially on the backs of the knees. The design on the handle is something I haven't seen before, but adds a nice touch and sets it apart from other razors.
The swirl ball is what is supposed to set this razor apart from others. I can't say that I noticed a HUGE difference with the swirl. I would tell anyone that's looking for a new razor to give this one a try.
Christina L.
Washington, DC
I received this product in the #GlamVoxBox in exchange for an honest review. While I was really excited to get the chance to try a new Gillette Venus razor (they're my favorite brand!) I ended up being disappointed in this one. It does what it needs to do as a razor, but it is not nearly as good as the Gillette Venus Olay blades for a very comparable price. I didn't find this to be as effective in actually shaving- I would have to go over some spots multiple times- and it was harsher on my skin since there were no soap bars. Glad to have tried this but I probably would not purchase this over other Gillette Venus products.
Amanda B.
Converse, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
First off let me say that the handle on this razor is great. However, the actual cartridge on this razor it really isn't that great. I think the embrace cartridge is better.
Abby K.
Ames, IA
I received this razor in my Ivy VoxBox for free, and I love it! The flexibility allows you to get in all the nooks and crannies without having to work for it. I recommend this razor and I definitely love using it for my legs!
Caitlin K.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
In love with my gillette venus razor that i recieved free in my voxbox. It makes my legs feel so smooth and silky. It glides over the skin really easily. Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor
Elizabeth 🔥.
Goodyear, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is one of the best razors i have ever used. My legs feel so soft after just one pass and it moves into every area so easily . Shaving was so much faster and easier
Amber H.
Anaheim, CA
This shaver does fairly well. The only issue is you have to hold the shaver a certain way to get a clean, stub-free shave. It's also hard to shave behind the legs; the "swirl" portion didn't help when shaving behind the legs. I had to become a contortionist so I wouldn't knick myself.
Jessie C.