BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Tiffany B.
Dallas, TX
I received the Gillete Venus Swirl razor for free as part of my Influenster #choosetosmooth voxbox. I must admit I usually go the cheap route when it comes to razors and tend to buy men’s razors for the closer shave…BUT, MAN! I have been missing out! This razor provides a close shave, is sooo easy to use, leaves my legs feeling silky AND smooth without any razor bumps. I haven’t had a shave like this in months if not years. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a great razor and the best shave!
Rebecca P.
Enfield, CT
I like this disposable razor. It haves smooth and works great. I always keep some in the house. Great for bikini area, legs, underarms. Leaves you feeling fresh for sure.
Melanie W.
Chattanooga, TN
I bought this razor because I had seen men's razors have the pivot ball technology and really wanted something that was similar. Fast forward to my first time shaving with it and I nicked myself- badly!! I thought oh well I just need to be more careful. I shaved the rest of the bottom half of my leg but when I went over my knee I nicked myself so badly there was an inch-long deep cut, and I never usually nick myself in the shower. I was so mad that I didn't finish shaving my legs. After I got out I examined the razor more closely and realized that the ball didn't make the blade head pivot the right way at all...it only pivots in one way that actually encourages nicks. I'll go back to my Venus embrace...this one is not worth the money.
Emilia K.
I've been using it for a month now and it's great! No need for shave cream just wet it and you're good to go! And I never get any cuts or burns anymore! Even though its on the pricy side it's 100% worth it!!! Definitely my number 1 favorite razor!
Saya N.
johnstown colorado
This razor is my go to when it comes to hair removal. It gets the closest shave. I have the smoothest legs after it. I’ve been using it for a while now I don’t use any other razors. It’s not just this one the brand is amazing as well there products are all 5 star!
Abby K.
Ames, IA
I received this razor in my Ivy VoxBox for free, and I love it! The flexibility allows you to get in all the nooks and crannies without having to work for it. I recommend this razor and I definitely love using it for my legs!
Caitlin K.
Austin, TX
In love with my gillette venus razor that i recieved free in my voxbox. It makes my legs feel so smooth and silky. It glides over the skin really easily. Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor
Vyktoria S.
Christopher, IL
This razor is nicely shaped making it easy to hold on to. This is important because I personally feel like this in itself can help prevent a lot of cuts and missing patches of hair especially on the backs of the knees. The design on the handle is something I haven't seen before, but adds a nice touch and sets it apart from other razors.
The swirl ball is what is supposed to set this razor apart from others. I can't say that I noticed a HUGE difference with the swirl. I would tell anyone that's looking for a new razor to give this one a try.
Christina L.
Washington, DC
I received this product in the #GlamVoxBox in exchange for an honest review. While I was really excited to get the chance to try a new Gillette Venus razor (they're my favorite brand!) I ended up being disappointed in this one. It does what it needs to do as a razor, but it is not nearly as good as the Gillette Venus Olay blades for a very comparable price. I didn't find this to be as effective in actually shaving- I would have to go over some spots multiple times- and it was harsher on my skin since there were no soap bars. Glad to have tried this but I probably would not purchase this over other Gillette Venus products.
Amber Z.
Ravenswood, WV
The design of this razor makes it very easy to use. I rarely get knicks or cuts from this razor so that is a huge benefit for me. I like how it is fairly affordable to keep up with blades too.
Jessie C.