BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Lexi J.
Got this free in my ivy VoxBox! It's pretty amazing! It moves so easily! I have to admit I've nicked myself less with this razor than any other! The quality is amazing as well! I'm in love!
Roskita S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I got this for free to review from influenster and I must say that I really like it. I'm super hairy. The type that if I shave in the morning, I'm bumpy at night. I gotta shave daily during the summer. This razor really took care of my hair and skin. Didn't irritate it all! I super recommend you get this if you have sensitive skin and are quite hairy! :) #choosetosmooth #gotitfree
Trista G.
Love this razor!!!! I have two at home, one for me and one for my daughter, and one at my boyfriend house!!! Love how it actually makes shaving easier with the swirl ball!
Gemma H.
I have finally upgraded my Venus razor-style that I've been using for over a decade. As a perpetually loyal Venus user, for razors (I'll never settle for anything less), I decided a few months ago to try the new Venus Swirl. I give it 4 stars instead of 5 only because I don't feel the product to be really THAT much better than a Venus Embrace or original Venus. In fact, I've had just as many nicks occur while shaving with this product as with those prior from Venus. Which is still hardly any! Venus all the way.
Rebecca P.
Enfield, CT
I like this disposable razor. It haves smooth and works great. I always keep some in the house. Great for bikini area, legs, underarms. Leaves you feeling fresh for sure.
Diana O.
Oswego, IL
My new favorite razor! It slides so effortlessly i didnt even realize it was working! Im always worried about razors cutting me but it curves to all contours of your body
Alecia T.
Northwood, NH
YAY! I was super excited to see this was the winner for best at home hair removal!!! I use my Venus Swirl razor every single week, and the blade stays sharp for almost 2 months! I have never saved so much money on shaving! I love this razor. it is the ONLY one I will rely on, and once you've tried it yourself you'll completely understand why! The "flexiball" near it's head is the greatest feature, giving you full range motion of razor to skin contact! I've recommended this to all of my friends so far, and they've all made the switch- you should too!
Tiffany B.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I received the Gillete Venus Swirl razor for free as part of my Influenster #choosetosmooth voxbox. I must admit I usually go the cheap route when it comes to razors and tend to buy men’s razors for the closer shave…BUT, MAN! I have been missing out! This razor provides a close shave, is sooo easy to use, leaves my legs feeling silky AND smooth without any razor bumps. I haven’t had a shave like this in months if not years. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a great razor and the best shave!
Melanie W.
Chattanooga, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I bought this razor because I had seen men's razors have the pivot ball technology and really wanted something that was similar. Fast forward to my first time shaving with it and I nicked myself- badly!! I thought oh well I just need to be more careful. I shaved the rest of the bottom half of my leg but when I went over my knee I nicked myself so badly there was an inch-long deep cut, and I never usually nick myself in the shower. I was so mad that I didn't finish shaving my legs. After I got out I examined the razor more closely and realized that the ball didn't make the blade head pivot the right way at all...it only pivots in one way that actually encourages nicks. I'll go back to my Venus embrace...this one is not worth the money.
Amanda B.
Converse, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
First off let me say that the handle on this razor is great. However, the actual cartridge on this razor it really isn't that great. I think the embrace cartridge is better.
Jessie C.