BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Stephanie W.
Orchard Hill , GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like this razor. I got it at cvs when they had them on sale and figured I would try it out. I liked it moved and was able to contour my legs in hard to reach places. It shaved perfectly and got all the hair off. I didn’t even have to go back over it. I would highly recommend this razor to anyone.
Abigail D.
Colfax, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This razor is by far my favorite! I received it complimentary from Influenster. It is affordable and easily found at Walmart. The ease of use is amazing and it gives you a smooth finish! I will never use another razor!
Shifra S.
Bala Cynwyd, PA
This is a great razor. It's very similar to the regular venus blades. However, this one has 5 blades and is much smoother on my skin. So far no cuts! I find i only need to go over each section of my leg once as opposed to other razors where I need to do it multiple times in order to get every hair. It also gets it down to the skin so I don't have to shave as often. The only downside? Refills are expensive (like most razors).
Suzanne M.
Fort Worth, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love everything from Gillette Venus! After a horrible experience with razor burn years ago, I went on the search for the perfect razor and the original hit the spot. So I was so excited to get the brand new swirl for testing purposes! It worked wonders and left my legs so soon the and soft. Really didn’t notice a huge difference with the flexiball, except right around my knees. But overall, loved it!
Margaret R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I got this product via a box of and WOULD NOT RECOMMEND. If you have thick hair like me (including leg and armpit hair) then this razor is a bust. It did not glide as easily as promised and I had to go back over my legs with a regular generic razor because this one absolutely did not shave the hair.
Stephanie T.
Fall River, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I'm not one to usually be impressed by razors, but I really like this one. I got a really close shave and it was able to get both the finer hairs and the coarser ones. I also really like the strips on it. Many times I find those strips useless, but I was actually able to shave my underarms smoothly without anything else. The flex ball seems like a gimmick, but really helps you get the tricky spots with good contact.
Angela M.
Riviera Beach, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The flexiball is actually quite brilliant.. It truly "contours better to tricky areas for a flawless finish." I have always had trouble with shaving around my ankles and with this razor I don't have to worry about any of that!! The Venus is incredible at getting the closest shave possible. I have tried many different brands and I always come back to this one.
Sierra S.
Columbus, OH
I typically have to use 4-5 blade razors due to having sensitive skin but I feel like I have used 2 blade razors that have done a better job than this. It IS flexible, that is true, but it did not close enough for me at all and it irritated my skin.
Shelby S.
Joplin, MO
Loved this! I️ liked how there were 5 blades instead of only like 2-3 so it made sure it picked up any stragglers. From the color the weight to how well it just shaved my no shave November legs! Lol great product and would recommend it to others for sure. #MovesLikeNoOther #contest #complimentary @GilletteVenus @Influenster
Alexandria C.
El paso, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I can’t wait to try this out hopefully this will be easy to use n I will fall in love with this product I did some research n it’s very affordable can’t wait to try more products n hopefully everyone enjoys it
Naveen M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does the swivel ball really make that much of a difference?
Rosa C.
Springfield, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does it come in different colors
I have really thick hair on my legs...i'm looking for a razor that can cover a lot of surface area but still give me a smooth clean finish...Does this razor do that?
Ashley T.
Cassville, MO
I have seen mixed reviews on this razor. Some say it does an amazing job, others say it isn't worth it at all. I have very dark, thick hair... For anyone that also does, would you say that this razor gets the job done, and is worth the price?
Ann A.
Antigonish, NS
Are these worth the extra money?