BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Brandi M.
Eden, NC
I won’t lie, the first time I used this I cut my leg in a few different places and had the feeling that the blades almost protruded from the razor. The second time I used this razor I traded off my usual shaving cream for the Gillette shaving cream and it worked like a charm. Smooth shave, gets all angles of your legs, arms, or wherever else! Left my legs moisturized and beautiful! Would definately recommend for quality and for price!
Samantha💪 D.
In my life I have shaved for almost half of it. There are a lot of razors out there, but they are not all created equally. The Venus is hands down the best disposable razor you will ever purchase. The price is just as pretty as the razor itself. Smooth shave and with the rotating head it glides easily along your curves (knees) without the fear of slicing yourself open. I've done that a lot with other razors. It also makes a great gift for the holidays.
Kristina M.
The Gillette Venus Swirl is a razor like no other! It’s affordable but very nice quality! It is super easy to use and I don’t even have to use shaving cream with it because it keeps my legs very moisturized. I only have to shave my legs maybe once a week with this razor if not longer. I love it and it makes shaving not seem like such a drag.
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am absolutely in love with this razor! After years of using men's razors because the ones they made for women were absolute junk, I have found my soulmate! This razor gives the closest shave and leaves legs feeling silkier than they have ever felt, and the blades stay sharp forever. I very highly recommend this razor and I can't say it enough!!!
Valerie C.
Canton, OH
I LOVE this razor, it gets in all of those hard-to-reach places! After i use this razor my legs feel so smooth like never before! On top of that, i LOVE the purple colored razor! I love the moisture bars the razor has!
Alyssa D.
Rochester , WA
Gillette Venus did an amazing job on this razor! It was very easy to use like most razors but this really does #movelikenoother. It glides and smooths over every lump and curve on your leg and is very flexible. I love that it doesn't have the stiff feeling like most razors do! Defenitly will be buying more of these razors for now on! I highly recommend this brand and type of razor. The cartridge refills are a little speedy but last a long time and are worthy of the price!
Jennifer G.
Hialeah, FL
This has to be one of the best razors I’ve ever used in my entire life! The blades felt so smooth and for once I didn’t have one cut after shaving! Afterwards my legs feel extremely smooth and soft. I can’t believe I’ve never tried this before! But I’m so glad influenster sent me one and now I know what razor I’ll be using from now on :)
Abigail D.
Colfax, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This razor is by far my favorite! I received it complimentary from Influenster. It is affordable and easily found at Walmart. The ease of use is amazing and it gives you a smooth finish! I will never use another razor!
Shifra S.
Bala Cynwyd , PA
This is a great razor. It's very similar to the regular venus blades. However, this one has 5 blades and is much smoother on my skin. So far no cuts! I find i only need to go over each section of my leg once as opposed to other razors where I need to do it multiple times in order to get every hair. It also gets it down to the skin so I don't have to shave as often. The only downside? Refills are expensive (like most razors).
Suzanne M.
Fort Worth, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love everything from Gillette Venus! After a horrible experience with razor burn years ago, I went on the search for the perfect razor and the original hit the spot. So I was so excited to get the brand new swirl for testing purposes! It worked wonders and left my legs so soon the and soft. Really didn’t notice a huge difference with the flexiball, except right around my knees. But overall, loved it!
Jessie C.