BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Anneilya L.
This product does exactly what it says. The roller ball does help give you a better shave. It follows all the curves of the body and leaves your skin feeling smooth right after.
Emily S.
Independence , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I normally use disposable razors but when I use this I can feel a huge difference. It lasts longer and I don't get any cuts or knicks. This glides on my skin and is easy to use.
Joane G.
For many people you lately do not like Venus Gillette shavers, however, it is not my case because I find they are super good, starting with that I am man and clearly should not use Hehehe but I spend that once had no my Gillette and my girlfriend had bought one of Venus, I asked if I gave away one and not refused, he said he can not work you as shavers who constantly use, but try and see that such and obviously the probe and I worked great my girlfriend was puzzled and then smiled and use it since either, my Gillette shavers and just as I have, I use my girlfriend. But really own opinion and I look excellent.
Steffanie I.
Brooklyn, NY
The Gillette Venus Swirl Razor gave such a smooth shave! Much more smoother and probably my new favorite razor to use now. The rotating component allows you to reach every angle.
Adrianna H.
Hazel Green, AL
I have VERY sensitive skin. Anytime I shave my legs I can’t even put body wash on them after! But I do not have an issue with this razor at all and it leaves your legs so SMOOTH! And no cuts because of the swivel head! Highly recommend!
sebnem q.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I recently received this razor for free in an Influenster Vox Box. I was super excited to try this out and when I received it I was not disappointed! This razor has seriously changed everything. It glides so smoothly when it shaves and surprisingly unlike my other razors it doesn't cut me at all. It leaves my skin glowing and super soft. I don't use shaving cream due to how sensitive my skin is but with exfoliation and this razor it works out great. I would highly recommend anyone to purchase this razor asap. It definitely does wonders.
Brook I.
Garden Grove, CA
First off THANK YOU for putting the easy glide metal ball on it. It allows me to get every angle I need. The razors are just sharpe enough to get everything you want it to get.
Teresa D.
Browns Mills, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a razor that has been a constant in my home. Since Venus began it's reign we can't live without it. Ok men deny it if you want to but you know you love these products too. My husband kept using mine so I went and bought him his own. There's no Knicks or cuts or bumps left behind. Just nice smooth soft skin left behind. Gillette Venus Simply Venus RazorGillette Venus & Olay RazorGillette Venus® Swirl™ RazorGillette Venus Original RazorGillette Venus Sensitive RazorGillette Venus Spa RazorGillette Venus Divine Sensitive RazorGillette Venus ProSkin MoistureRich RazorGillette Venus ProSkin MoistureRich RazorGillette Venus® Embrace® Disposable Razor in Green
Marizza D.
San Jose, CA
A model must have if you need that smooth, flawless skin without a trace of hair! I have the Venus razor that I received for free for testing purposes. Love this shaver and definitely would repurchase!
Alpana D.
Houston
Gillette is always a trusted brand. I have is Gillette razor and O was very happy with the results. It gives a smooth feel, do not cause any irritation. The grip is also good.
Jessie C.