BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Steffanie I.
Brooklyn, NY
The Gillette Venus Swirl Razor gave such a smooth shave! Much more smoother and probably my new favorite razor to use now. The rotating component allows you to reach every angle.
sebnem q.
I recently received this razor for free in an Influenster Vox Box. I was super excited to try this out and when I received it I was not disappointed! This razor has seriously changed everything. It glides so smoothly when it shaves and surprisingly unlike my other razors it doesn't cut me at all. It leaves my skin glowing and super soft. I don't use shaving cream due to how sensitive my skin is but with exfoliation and this razor it works out great. I would highly recommend anyone to purchase this razor asap. It definitely does wonders.
Adrianna H.
Hazel Green, AL
I have VERY sensitive skin. Anytime I shave my legs I can’t even put body wash on them after! But I do not have an issue with this razor at all and it leaves your legs so SMOOTH! And no cuts because of the swivel head! Highly recommend!
Janey M.
Cape Neddick, ME
I am not a huge fan of shaving, I usually wax. Having to cut costs while my daughter is in college, I have cur out the waxing. It took me a long time to find a razor that I liked. Either they were too bulky or too flimsy in my hand. Either they cut my legs up or they didn't get the finer hair. I finally stumbled upon the Venus Razors. The Swirl is the first I have tried and I don't need to look any longer. My skin feels smooth and stays hair-free for a long time compared to the job others did. I like the weight of the razor, the wide head and it doesn't slip on the shower. I highly recommend you give these a try.
Teresa D.
Browns Mills, NJ
This is a razor that has been a constant in my home. Since Venus began it's reign we can't live without it. Ok men deny it if you want to but you know you love these products too. My husband kept using mine so I went and bought him his own. There's no Knicks or cuts or bumps left behind. Just nice smooth soft skin left behind. Gillette Venus Simply Venus RazorGillette Venus & Olay RazorGillette Venus® Swirl™ RazorGillette Venus Original RazorGillette Venus Sensitive RazorGillette Venus Spa RazorGillette Venus Divine Sensitive RazorGillette Venus ProSkin MoistureRich RazorGillette Venus ProSkin MoistureRich RazorGillette Venus® Embrace® Disposable Razor in Green
Marizza D.
San Jose, CA
A model must have if you need that smooth, flawless skin without a trace of hair! I have the Venus razor that I received for free for testing purposes. Love this shaver and definitely would repurchase!
Alpana D.
Houston
Gillette is always a trusted brand. I have is Gillette razor and O was very happy with the results. It gives a smooth feel, do not cause any irritation. The grip is also good.
Brook I.
Garden Grove, CA
First off THANK YOU for putting the easy glide metal ball on it. It allows me to get every angle I need. The razors are just sharpe enough to get everything you want it to get.
Caitlin D.
I have been using Gillette razors for years, but I did not like this one. I had issues with the Swirl and cuts and nics while shaving. This is not something I have experienced with their other products.
Dorina B.
Tallahassee, FL
I received this razor for free in a VoxBox. I don't typically purchase razors like this, because they are expensive, but I might honestly start buying this. The ball lets the razor head rotate up and down AND side to side, so it really gets all the hard to shave areas. I shave my arms as well so this was great around my elbow areas. I liked the moisture strip that is around the blades as well, I could feel it on my legs while shaving. My skin felt instantly softer. I have found with some razors I still feel like there is a little stubble still there, but I did not find this to happen with this razor. I was very excited, especially since I really only shave 1 or 2 times per week, I want it to last! The only thing is I wish there were more ridges in the handle, so I had a better grip! Overall, I would definitely recommend this product.
Jessie C.