BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

saylor b.
I was sent this razor in the mail and I was super excited to try it. I love Gillette products especially their razors. This razor did an amazing job and giving me a close shave. I have really dry/sensitive skin so I usually purchase a more hydrating razor like they olay razor Venus has, but I found this one did not make my skin feel or look dry which I usually have an issue with. The flex ball does make it easier to shave with and helps get those difficult spots like your knees and ankles. This is definitely one of the best razors I've used from venus.
Meghan C.
This razor has helped me achieve the smoothest shave that I have gotten in a long time ! The flexibility technology helps me get a better shave over the more sensitive area like my knees and around my ankles
Renee D.
Lansing
Best razor ever! That's all there is to it with this one lol! I will never use another razor. I have never gotten razor burn from using this and it is great to get every inch of where you are shaving all the hard to reach places!
Julieta H.
Orlando, FL
This leaves my legs and skin so SOFT and smooth, after you shave and apply lotion it's like you have a whole different leg and the razor is as sharp and it runs smooth on your skin, I definitely recommend it
Anneilya L.
This product does exactly what it says. The roller ball does help give you a better shave. It follows all the curves of the body and leaves your skin feeling smooth right after.
Steffanie I.
Brooklyn, NY
The Gillette Venus Swirl Razor gave such a smooth shave! Much more smoother and probably my new favorite razor to use now. The rotating component allows you to reach every angle.
Joane G.
For many people you lately do not like Venus Gillette shavers, however, it is not my case because I find they are super good, starting with that I am man and clearly should not use Hehehe but I spend that once had no my Gillette and my girlfriend had bought one of Venus, I asked if I gave away one and not refused, he said he can not work you as shavers who constantly use, but try and see that such and obviously the probe and I worked great my girlfriend was puzzled and then smiled and use it since either, my Gillette shavers and just as I have, I use my girlfriend. But really own opinion and I look excellent.
Emily S.
Independence , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I normally use disposable razors but when I use this I can feel a huge difference. It lasts longer and I don't get any cuts or knicks. This glides on my skin and is easy to use.
Adrianna H.
Hazel Green, AL
I have VERY sensitive skin. Anytime I shave my legs I can’t even put body wash on them after! But I do not have an issue with this razor at all and it leaves your legs so SMOOTH! And no cuts because of the swivel head! Highly recommend!
sebnem q.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I recently received this razor for free in an Influenster Vox Box. I was super excited to try this out and when I received it I was not disappointed! This razor has seriously changed everything. It glides so smoothly when it shaves and surprisingly unlike my other razors it doesn't cut me at all. It leaves my skin glowing and super soft. I don't use shaving cream due to how sensitive my skin is but with exfoliation and this razor it works out great. I would highly recommend anyone to purchase this razor asap. It definitely does wonders.
Jessie C.