BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

MacKenzie O.
Brooklyn, NY
I got this in a voxbox and I love it. It gives a smooth shave and I don't have to worry about razor burn. I'd definitely recommend this. It's easy to use and the tops are easy to switch out. It's a great razor.
Bella L.
Murfreesboro, TN
I do like the smooth shave that you get from these however I only gave three stars because I feel like after the first two or three shaves it doesn't get as close to the skin as I would like as well as the conditioning strip is easily worn away I also feel like these are more likely to Nick your skin then something such as like in Gillette mens razor I don't know why that is but I feel like with these Venus blades you have to be very delicate with the amount of pressure that you apply otherwise you are going to look like a hack job if you can control your pressure well enough on areas like your shins and ankles then I would definitely give these a try
Luci B.
Columbus , OH
These 5 blade razors are to die for. So smooth. I just got this in my voxbox and I think this is my favorite razor by Venus so far that I've tried. Honestly this is my favorite razor I've tried from this company
Jacqueline L.
THE BEST RAZOR IN THE WORLD! The flexiball is great to attack to the tricky areas and also the design is really cute. I Received it free in my IvyVoxBox for testing purposes and now I am in love with this razor
Crystal C.
I used this this morning and lets just say that I am in love. I switched to Schick a while back. But I am now back on team venus. My legs are soft and smooth and I didn't have any nicks or cuts. I am so happy. I didn't even use shave gel, just my body wash. You should definitely try this.

I received this product from Influenster for testing and I was not paid for my review. I just think this product is great. I haven't used a Venus razor in over 3 years.
Katie T.
I received one of these razors for free in my Glam Vox Box. The razor is very cute, with swirl designs all over the handle and has nice rubber grips on the sides of the handle to prevent it from slipping out of your hand. But, the "flexi-ball" thing is a little silly. It doesn't really do anything then let the head wiggle from side to side. It's literally just another piece of plastic on it; and I dislike the amount of pressure needed to actually make the head move. It shaves just the same as any other Gillette Venus razor, but it's nothing special. But if you're looking for a super cute razor, then it's totally awesome!
Sparkle S.
I have always like the venus Gillette brand and this razor is another good one they have created. The flexi ball definitely helps to move in all directions to minimize nicks and cuts
Katelyn S.
Churubusco, IN
Great razor! I love that it has the swivel ball to help get around your knees. It's affordable & leaves my skin feeling smooth after each use. The blades last awhile & it's affordable! I would recommend this!
Nina P.
I received this razor in a Vox Box, and I have to say, I'm obsessed. I normally don't splurge on razors (I usually just go for the disposable kind!), but I don't think I could ever go back. This razor made my legs so soft and smooth. Seriously, I couldn't stop touching them! I usually suffer from razor burn, but not with this razor. I love the flexi-ball, it makes shaving with this razor very easy, and the blades give me a close shave every time. It glides over those tough areas (knees, ankles) without leaving my legs full of nicks. Yay for the Venus Gillette Swirl!
Denise S.
Cresco, PA
Best razor ever!! It gives a really close shave and stays sharp forever!!! It costs a little more than others but the lasting power of the razor makes it worth it ten times over !!!
Jessie C.