BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Katie T.
I received one of these razors for free in my Glam Vox Box. The razor is very cute, with swirl designs all over the handle and has nice rubber grips on the sides of the handle to prevent it from slipping out of your hand. But, the "flexi-ball" thing is a little silly. It doesn't really do anything then let the head wiggle from side to side. It's literally just another piece of plastic on it; and I dislike the amount of pressure needed to actually make the head move. It shaves just the same as any other Gillette Venus razor, but it's nothing special. But if you're looking for a super cute razor, then it's totally awesome!
Danielle L.
Lewiston, ID
Love the close shave feeling afterwards when I use this razor. Gets the hair in all the right places. Smooth glide and lasts a long time. Refills are kind of spendy but it's the best Venus razor I've ever purchased.
MacKenzie O.
Monmouth , IL
I got this in a voxbox and I love it. It gives a smooth shave and I don't have to worry about razor burn. I'd definitely recommend this. It's easy to use and the tops are easy to switch out. It's a great razor.
Miranda V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is my favorite razor! I’ve tried many ones because most razors make my skin bumpy because I have sensitive skin but this is so gentle and really glides perfectly along my skin with no nics or cuts. Makes my skin feel so soft!
Bella L.
Murfreesboro, TN
I do like the smooth shave that you get from these however I only gave three stars because I feel like after the first two or three shaves it doesn't get as close to the skin as I would like as well as the conditioning strip is easily worn away I also feel like these are more likely to Nick your skin then something such as like in Gillette mens razor I don't know why that is but I feel like with these Venus blades you have to be very delicate with the amount of pressure that you apply otherwise you are going to look like a hack job if you can control your pressure well enough on areas like your shins and ankles then I would definitely give these a try
Giovanna S.
Columbia, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Completamente mi rasuradora favorita, por años estuve utilizando otras marcas por lo economico, pero desde que compré esta no la cambio por nada, deja mi piel hermosa y sin irritación.
Beth Elise P.
Pt Pleasant, WV
I'm obsessed with this razor! It is slightly more expensive but I think it contours to the legs and around the knee so much better than other razors. So glad I switched to this razor
julia E.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Such an amazingly great product. Made amazing gift to give someone. I reviewed this as an individual. And i loved this product. I recommend buying this if you want a clean shave
Crystal C.
I used this this morning and lets just say that I am in love. I switched to Schick a while back. But I am now back on team venus. My legs are soft and smooth and I didn't have any nicks or cuts. I am so happy. I didn't even use shave gel, just my body wash. You should definitely try this.

I received this product from Influenster for testing and I was not paid for my review. I just think this product is great. I haven't used a Venus razor in over 3 years.
Catrina G.
I do like the bigger razor pad with the moisture strips! I️m not too sure the the ball made any difference, i will have to try again with a side my side comparison of another razor! One thing it did help was shave around the knee with no trouble!
Jessie C.