BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Angela W.
Findlay, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2

When I read the card in my voxbox I was hoping to have two razors, one for me and one for my daughter but I just got one with an extra cartridge. The handle is pretty with a comfortable grip and pretty swirling design. Even though the razor head swivels I don't really think it is necessary. It has not given me as close as a shave as I had been expecting. Although my legs feel smooth, I can still see the dark dots spotting my lets where the hair grows back in another two days.
I received a free Gillette Venus Swirl razor complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. #ChooseToSmooth
tianna r.
Pine Knot, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This razor is great, keeps your legs smooth, it's super gentle on your skin. Glides very nicely. Defiantly met me expectations and super effective. I would have to recommend this razor!
Abigail D.
My legs feel so smooth no nicks easy to use. The flexible ball makes it so easy to control, perfect for those hard to reach places, and great price Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor
Sierra A.
Probably my absolute favorite razor ever now!!! I normally only buy men's razors because of the blades or how smooth they glide but this is fantastic. It glides very easy when using, and doesn't dull out very fast.
Jenn M.
Pittsburgh, PA
You have to push a bit too hard for my liking to get the razor to swivel, but overall it's a really good razor and I like the acknowledgment that shaving your legs is easier if your razor isn't a stiff stick.
Moriah L.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I received this complimentary from Influenster and LOVE it! The rotating motion makes it so easy to shave around the knees without getting a single cut from the edges. I love the color of it and it gives an overall extremely smooth shave!
Jessica S.
Warren, MI
I love this razor, I usually find a coupon because nice things like this are kinda alot of money for what your getting, It does the job right and I really like how this looks as well, it doesnt compare with others.
Griffin B.
I really love this razor. It's easy to hold and use. The blade slides smoothly over my legs and leaves a close shave. The blades are a little expensive, but so are most Venus'. My only compliant in the flexiball does not move like I expected it to. It moves more side to side than contouring with your leg and knee.
Jacqueline L.
THE BEST RAZOR IN THE WORLD! The flexiball is great to attack to the tricky areas and also the design is really cute. I Received it free in my IvyVoxBox for testing purposes and now I am in love with this razor
Giovanna S.
Columbia, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Completamente mi rasuradora favorita, por años estuve utilizando otras marcas por lo economico, pero desde que compré esta no la cambio por nada, deja mi piel hermosa y sin irritación.
Jessie C.