BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Rosleidy C.
Este producto es increible, lo amo lo mejor en afeitadoras femeninas es Venus de gillete no lastima el vello ni reseca la piel  y lo mejor es que la razuradora tiene larga vida
Tina Marie C.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've used a non-disposable Venus razor since they first came out back in 2001. I stuck with them because it was the first razor that I used and got not a nick. I'd tried the disposable version and the generic version, and they are no where near as good. At any rate, I held onto that original Venus for yeeeeeaaaaars. I think at some point I bought a new one, so I used 2 razors over the course of 14-15 years. How's that for quality? This past summer, I decided to upgrade to the swirl (mainly because it was getting harder to find refill cartridges for my old, outdated one). Overall, I am pleased with this version as well. We'll see how long this one lasts. (As a side note, I've read that the Mach3 blades can attach to a Venus handle and vice versa. I may try this out.)
Alexis B.
Lake Worth, FL
I've always loved Gillette Venus before I even got it in my ivy box box, this shaver glides very smoothly and does not cut my legs like other razors have, I highly recommend this brand of razor
Aimee P.
Mounds, IL
This is by far the best razor that I've ever used. I have to shave daily due to a hormone condition and trust me when I say that one cartridge lasts me an entire month. I have never nicked myself with this razor either and I totally use it in my most sensitive area as well.

The unfortunate thing about this razor is that the cartridges are pretty pricey, but if you break it down you actually save money due to the fact that you can use one cartridge for at least a month..maybe more if you aren't as hairy as I am! :) The feeling of my legs after I shave with this razor is like silk. Love these razors!
Rachel B.
Banks, AL
Love this razor!! No razor burn at all! My legs don't feel dry and itchy like other razors make them feel! It's price is normal for a razor! And let's not forget how cute it is either ;)
tianna r.
Pine Knot, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This razor is great, keeps your legs smooth, it's super gentle on your skin. Glides very nicely. Defiantly met me expectations and super effective. I would have to recommend this razor!
Rachel C.
I was really excited about receiving a venus razor in the mail because it was the new rollerball one. I tried it out today and it was awesome! It bends and flexes to follow the curves and muscles of my legs and the blades were very smooth with no nicks. I also liked how the handle was jelly like a foot insole, it was comfortable to hold. It made a weird squeaky sound and did drag some, but that may be because I don't use shave gel, its pricey. I use body wash lathered up instead. I wish the package had also included a razor holder for my shower wall and more than just two blade refills.
wendy c.
Narragansett, RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have avoided Venus Razors because I didn't like the spokes people they've had.  However, I heard good things about this so I bought one. I have to say, I actually like it.
Abigail D.
My legs feel so smooth no nicks easy to use. The flexible ball makes it so easy to control, perfect for those hard to reach places, and great price Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor
Sylvia L.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I enjoyed using this product while I was bathing! It was smooth and made my legs look so good and smooth!! I have tried using this product in the past and had great experience with it! Plus the color was super cute!
Jessie C.