BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Aimee P.
Mounds, IL
This is by far the best razor that I've ever used. I have to shave daily due to a hormone condition and trust me when I say that one cartridge lasts me an entire month. I have never nicked myself with this razor either and I totally use it in my most sensitive area as well.

The unfortunate thing about this razor is that the cartridges are pretty pricey, but if you break it down you actually save money due to the fact that you can use one cartridge for at least a month..maybe more if you aren't as hairy as I am! :) The feeling of my legs after I shave with this razor is like silk. Love these razors!
stephanie k.
Merrill, WI
I really enjoyed getting this in the mail! It was easy to use as the head is already attached. I liked that the head was super flexible but didn’t fall off like other razors I’ve bought in the past. Would def purchase!
Tina Marie C.
Egg Harbor Twp, NJ
I've used a non-disposable Venus razor since they first came out back in 2001. I stuck with them because it was the first razor that I used and got not a nick. I'd tried the disposable version and the generic version, and they are no where near as good. At any rate, I held onto that original Venus for yeeeeeaaaaars. I think at some point I bought a new one, so I used 2 razors over the course of 14-15 years. How's that for quality? This past summer, I decided to upgrade to the swirl (mainly because it was getting harder to find refill cartridges for my old, outdated one). Overall, I am pleased with this version as well. We'll see how long this one lasts. (As a side note, I've read that the Mach3 blades can attach to a Venus handle and vice versa. I may try this out.)
Alexis B.
Lake Worth, FL
I've always loved Gillette Venus before I even got it in my ivy box box, this shaver glides very smoothly and does not cut my legs like other razors have, I highly recommend this brand of razor
Angela W.
Findlay, OH

When I read the card in my voxbox I was hoping to have two razors, one for me and one for my daughter but I just got one with an extra cartridge. The handle is pretty with a comfortable grip and pretty swirling design. Even though the razor head swivels I don't really think it is necessary. It has not given me as close as a shave as I had been expecting. Although my legs feel smooth, I can still see the dark dots spotting my lets where the hair grows back in another two days.
I received a free Gillette Venus Swirl razor complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. #ChooseToSmooth
Adriana M.
Madison, NC
Absolutely love this! Really like the purple color and how close of a shave that you get wirh it. I wouldn't say it's the cheapest razor but I would deff repurchase such a unique razor!
Rachel M.
Brundidge, AL
Love this razor!! No razor burn at all! My legs don't feel dry and itchy like other razors make them feel! It's price is normal for a razor! And let's not forget how cute it is either ;)
Sylvia L.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I enjoyed using this product while I was bathing! It was smooth and made my legs look so good and smooth!! I have tried using this product in the past and had great experience with it! Plus the color was super cute!
Abigail D.
My legs feel so smooth no nicks easy to use. The flexible ball makes it so easy to control, perfect for those hard to reach places, and great price Gillette Venus® Swirl™ Razor
tianna r.
Pine Knot, KY
This razor is great, keeps your legs smooth, it's super gentle on your skin. Glides very nicely. Defiantly met me expectations and super effective. I would have to recommend this razor!
Jessie C.