BY GILLETTE VENUS® #4 in Women's Razors

Victoria H.
This is such a great razor! I haven't had any issues with razor burn because this just glides so effectively. I tend to use this dry (not in the shower, I have a separate on there) and have not had any problems with it!
Alexys H.
Hillsboro, OR
My holy grail, rebuy blades for it ever couple of months but won’t switch to another one because I love this one so much! Highly recommend. It can be kind of pricey but there are almost always sales or coupons for them!
Wishona M.
Huntington, WV
This is hands down the best “cheap” razor you can buy on the market and your local Walmart or where ever you shop. I love that you can buy new blades also but they are super sharp so be careful!
Kensy D.
Houston
This razor is not very smooth , easy, and very careful when in contact with sling but it also gets rid of those hard to reach hairs that won’t let us wear that perfect short dress. It has been very helpful and it doesn’t put you in risk of any ingrowing hair.
Sindy M.
Mesquite, TX
This is my new favorite razor! I love that the flexiball allows you to move the razor to reach those usually hard to shave areas (knees, ankles, etc.). I will keep buying this razor! [product:gillette-venus-swirl-razor]
Allison P.
The @gillettevenus FLEXIBALL's #MovesLikeNoOther made my legs super smooth!
@Influenster #gotitfree.
I'm so happy I received this product free for testing purposes
*all opinions are my own*
Sally Z.
New York , NY
Love this razor! It is definitely my go to. It works really well and is not harsh on the skin at all. Compared to past razors I have used this would definitely have to be the longest lasting. I would definitely buy again.
Elsie C.
Orlando, FL
I love this razor.  I've been using this brand and the same kind since I started to shave to be honest.  I have tried other brands and simply didn't work as well.  For this particular newer one, I am not a fan of using the cheap replacements.  I recently tried a cheaper blade that actually came in a package for free to test out different types and I didn't like it.  I know they are pricey but to be honest, very worth it.  I say stick with the most recent replacement blades in any of the Razors.  When I shave, this is absolutely so soft for my skin and I actually do like the ones that have aloe on the blades for extra smooth skin.  I do use the shaving cream also.  My particular razor didn't have the little click button to remove the cartridge and that is the only thing I would change for this particular Swirl kind.  Other than that, I recommend to stick with this brand!
Dinochca P.
Egg Harbor Cy, NJ
Best razor out there for women. Left me felling nice and soft. Definitely is worth the buy. Got every hair and is better then most companies out there. It's was way better than I expected and I would definitely buy again.
Amber W.
Univ Ctr, MI
I just got this product, and wow has it already made a difference! So much more effective than a regular or disposable razor. My skin has never been this soft and I don’t have to go over the same area twice like I often do with a different razor. I highly recommend! I love it!
Jessie C.