BY GILLETTE VENUS® #3 in Women's Razors

Amanda C.
Stockport, OH
It's really great I love the multiple blades I feel like it makes my legs smoother by removing more hair and I love how it's flexible and can get into hard places the the back of your knees
Victoria H.
This is such a great razor! I haven't had any issues with razor burn because this just glides so effectively. I tend to use this dry (not in the shower, I have a separate on there) and have not had any problems with it!
Kensy D.
Houston
This razor is not very smooth , easy, and very careful when in contact with sling but it also gets rid of those hard to reach hairs that won’t let us wear that perfect short dress. It has been very helpful and it doesn’t put you in risk of any ingrowing hair.
Rebekah J.
I love this razor! I have only used a Venus brand razor for years now and they definitely offer me the smooth silky skin I love! Plus, the pivot ball really helps get into the tricky spots!
Elsie C.
Orlando, FL
I love this razor.  I've been using this brand and the same kind since I started to shave to be honest.  I have tried other brands and simply didn't work as well.  For this particular newer one, I am not a fan of using the cheap replacements.  I recently tried a cheaper blade that actually came in a package for free to test out different types and I didn't like it.  I know they are pricey but to be honest, very worth it.  I say stick with the most recent replacement blades in any of the Razors.  When I shave, this is absolutely so soft for my skin and I actually do like the ones that have aloe on the blades for extra smooth skin.  I do use the shaving cream also.  My particular razor didn't have the little click button to remove the cartridge and that is the only thing I would change for this particular Swirl kind.  Other than that, I recommend to stick with this brand!
Allison P.
The @gillettevenus FLEXIBALL's #MovesLikeNoOther made my legs super smooth!
@Influenster #gotitfree.
I'm so happy I received this product free for testing purposes
*all opinions are my own*
Sally Z.
Albany , NY
Love this razor! It is definitely my go to. It works really well and is not harsh on the skin at all. Compared to past razors I have used this would definitely have to be the longest lasting. I would definitely buy again.
Kassandra I.
Temecula, CA
This razor promises to deliver a smooth finish when you're done shaving. I loved this product that I received free in my Vox box from Influenster  ( thanks ;) hehe) I will definitely purchase this razor again. It's affordable and works wonderfully. Definitely recommend!
Amber W.
Univ Ctr, MI
I just got this product, and wow has it already made a difference! So much more effective than a regular or disposable razor. My skin has never been this soft and I don’t have to go over the same area twice like I often do with a different razor. I highly recommend! I love it!
stephanie k.
Merrill, WI
I really enjoyed getting this in the mail! It was easy to use as the head is already attached. I liked that the head was super flexible but didn’t fall off like other razors I’ve bought in the past. Would def purchase!
Jessie C.